sexyrealsexdolls.com

The Quest of High Quality Paizuri - Roanyer Silicone G Cup

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The Quest of High Quality Paizuri - Roanyer Silicone G Cup

Post by curiousswede »

Yo, fellow big tits lovers! I can happily confirm that I have now ordered the following silicone big breasts with silicone gel implants:
https://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route ... duct_id=83

I will update here as my journey on discovering awesome high quality paizuri (tittyfucking in Japanese) continues.

A quick and dirty run down on my experiences with synthetic paizuri:
1. My first big breasts toy were the solid breasts of a WM168E which is 70F in European Bra Size. These very pretty nice but since they were solid and not really that big it was hard to get a nice paizuri with them. I also did the mistake to use too much lube. This combined with not enough height of the breast made my penis just glide up from between the breasts instead of staying there while "paizuri-ing".

2. My second breasts toy were the hollow breasts of a IT150 which is more or less impossible to get any kind of paizuri with. It was here that I realized that I need a breast toy or a doll with a nice pair of jugs. Once you try big boobs you learn that big boobs are fun boobs! :whistle: :twisted:

3. My third big breasts toy were the Poniko's Paizuri Bust Resort Beach de Haramasete breast toy which I acquired from KanojoToys. They are really nice when you have the perfect amount of lube, not too much and not too little. One negative thing with them though is that due to their size and weight (around 4 kgs) make them hard to get into a great position and they can flop around (like most "dismembered big breasts") and I usually place them on a pillow wrapped around a white fleece blanket (to control where oil leakage goes) and to get that enough eight. It is also possible to sit down move the floppy chest part of the breasts behind it self and then push up and down with the two breasts as if a girl is going down on me while me titty-fucking her. But you do get tired in your arms (but great "sexercise" I guess, :lol: ).

4. My fourth big breast will be the "Roanyer Crossdressing Breast silicone breasts G cup - normal size (Natural tone)". Notice that these are in Silicone while all the 3 other ones were/are in TPE. The silicone big breasts toy will also be using silicone gel implants which seem to be a silicone fluid implanted. Another possibility is silicone gel inside of some sort of plastic bag that is then inserted under the silicone layer of the big breasts. I will NOT investigate this, but I will compare jiggly and the overall experience.

Here's the very GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! (Futurama reference): This fourth pair of big breasts will be with a wearable part that I can insert a pillow inside of to make it more like a torso making it possibly possible to use with more ease and hopefully I can even make standing tittyfuck possible. This would be me standing beside my bed and having the torso with big breasts stand up while I tittyfuck between the nice jiggly and juicy G cup. I will probably wrap around the pillow with a white fleece blanket to create more mass that is inserted under the hood of the big breasts breastplate toy to make it more firm and stable while enjoying the heck out of it.

Based on private messaging with another member here, it seems like these kind of breast sex toys are amazing for tittyfuck. It remains to be seen. It will all come down to size, softness and how well I can transform it into a flexible big breasted torso and not just having just another big breast sex toy.

Stay tuned & updated! :glou:

P.S. Here are some interesting stats for the pairs I have ordered:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Quest of High Quality Paizuri - Roanyer Silicone G C

Post by curiousswede »

Important Update:Complete Review - with Conclusion & Verdict
I have finally, literally speaking, gotten my hands on the Roanyer Silicone G Cup with silica gel filling.

I got them a few days ago and I tried them out today and quickly discovered that they were not what I hoped them to be.

Visuals
I have now a good idea of how breasts and probably other parts of a silicone doll will look like as these have the natural chosen tone (see from their website).

The details of the breasts, the firm nipples, and the overall look was very realistic and nice. Although they did not have any details such as veins or follicles they still looked pretty damn nice, which brings us to the next part.

Sensations from touching, caressing, and groping
Unfortunately they did not feel as good as they looked which was a major disappointment. They were nicely packed in a transparent plastic box that was adapted for the breasts so they wouldn't move around during shipping.

But when I first grabbed them I could instantly feel how rubbery the silicone structure was. The silica gel filling itself was nice, but it could not compensate for the too firm silicone structure that reminded me of rubber resistance bands that you can purchase to exercise with.

What this means was that when you grabbed a breast you didn't go inside of it like you do with squishy TPE boobs. Instead, you felt like you very pushing the nearby silicone structure together like stretching rubber resistance bands. Squeezing these boobs felt more liking pulling the material together rather than going through the material like it feels with squishy soft TPE boobs. Latter one is probably a great example of what you get when the material is more porous rather than hydrophobic like silicone.

For structural purposes and if you use these for actual crossdressing, which I never did, I can see how they would hold up very well. But for enjoying them or other enjoying them? Not fun at all. Then true silica implants in your real breasts would be a much better match unless the looks is you are going for.

Important Public Announcement: do NOT use these, ladies & gentlemen, to attract people who like playing with big boobs as they will be massively disappointed and so will you as well when you feel their sudden disappointment in their eyes and how their hands move away from these big but unfortunately too firm silicone G cup breasts.

In Action, Conclusion & Final Verdict
There was one thing that came out of this though, I discovered that I can cut in the material without the boobs falling off. So, I will do this with my actual real squishy TPE breasts to not have the upper part (neck area) flop around during playtime.

I was able to get a pillow inside of the breastplate (as this is meant to be worn by people interested in crossdressing) so it was good to make it easier to get the right clearance during playtime. And with enough water-based anal-purposed lube (which I highly recommend as it lasts much longer than regular lube) you could feel sensations.

However, due to feeling so rigid in the structure, that destroyed the otherwise soft squishy experience that you get with squishy soft TPE breasts. The friction was also a little bit more that I didn't like that I thought that I would as I have said that you do not want too much lube during paizuri. These breasts are not meant to indulge yourself in with paizuri.

Important as said before, that also means they are not really good to attract mates with whom you want to be intimate with as they will most likely be very disappointed (if they have a penis) when they discover how too firm the silicone wall structure is. I want to repeat that the silica gel filling was great but it couldn't compensate for the too rigid and firm silicone structure.

I must also add here regarding the silica gel filling that it was very little for my taste. But maybe the pretty thick wall structure (like 0,5 cm thick) was what destroyed the illusion of soft and squishy silica gel filling.

Conclusion and Verdict? I CANNOT recommend Roayner Silicone G Cup Natural Tone with Silica Gel Filling Added for neither paizuri nor attracting mates who has penises and like big breasted paizuri as they will be, just like I was, heavily disappointed by the too firm breasts.

P.S. As said, the only good thing that came with this was that I got a taste of realism that silicone can provide in terms of looks. Regarding softness, I must hear from other people if the silicone walls of dolls are equally thick and/or feel equally firm/rigid or if they are a another beast completely and therefore cannot be compared fairly.

MrKay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MrKay »

Completely agree! I was also disappointed with the Roanyer. The outer skin even deforms inward because there's not enough filling to fill up the breast. Very disappointing.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

MrKay wrote:Completely agree! I was also disappointed with the Roanyer. The outer skin even deforms inward because there's not enough filling to fill up the breast. Very disappointing.
Yo, fellow tit lover! Did you also try out a pair of Roayner Silicone cups?

MrKay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MrKay »

curiousswede wrote:
MrKay wrote:Completely agree! I was also disappointed with the Roanyer. The outer skin even deforms inward because there's not enough filling to fill up the breast. Very disappointing.
Yo, fellow tit lover! Did you also try out a pair of Roayner Silicone cups?
Nope. Are they better?

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Video of the Akaris being used.

Can anyone attest to the feeling of the akari 2s? I msged the user who is japanese and he says they are good for grope but a tad heavy for trust?

CreamBust

Post by CreamBust »

Wow great post. I am looking into more breasts toys. Thus has been helpful

2bambus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2bambus »

Wow. Those Akaris look incredible. Wish they weren't crazy expensive. But in fairness, they seem to be worth it.

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

I had a pair of G cups i got from wish.com a while ago and they were great for some paizuri action ;)
big boobs #1

INFORMATIONS