www.dolls-castle.com

First order at Dolls Castle (Jolina 100cm)

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Janik

First order at Dolls Castle (Jolina 100cm)

Post by Janik »

I'm not really a forum person, but because I liked the Vendor Dolls Castle so much, I wanted to leave my review here.
My review includes the following aspects: Customer service, product, website and the delivery.

1) Customer service
The customer service is near perfect in my eyes. Whenever I want to order something for the first time from a new shop, I ask a few questions, not only for informational reasons, but also to "test" the customer service. I must have written over 20 messages during the whole ordering process.
"Lucky answered all my questions, which were short, informative and to the point. A small mistake that was made was quickly corrected, even though it was irrelevant to the order, I like to see that, it conveys trust. Furthermore, all, really all e-mails from me were answered after a few hours or at the latest after one day (given my flood of e-mails).

2) Product (preliminary)
"Jolina" came exactly as shown in the photos I sent. No damage or missing parts.
There was a small stain, but I can't tell if it was caused by the delivery person or customs.
Otherwise, there is nothing to criticise about "Jolina" so far.

3) Website
The website doesn't quite do the Dolls justice, admittedly it doesn't look that professional (online purchase functions are missing etc.), in fact I almost didn't buy because I had doubts whether Dolls Castle is a trusted vendor, but because I saw you here in the Doll Forum I decided to buy from you.
In short, your website still has room for improvement.

4) Delivery
The delivery from Dolls Castle was flawless and on time. But I don't know if I should/can name the delivery company.
But this company has already disappointed me a bit, slow and partly inaccurate customer service. I had to resubmit the same documents several times, which took a really long time until it "went on" again.

Overall conclusion:
Dolls Castle has a less than reputable website, but both the product and the customer service are really great, thanks very much again to "Lucky"!

The only downer is that I just saw that Jolina's 158CM D Cup #432 has been released today :crying:

Janik

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: First order at Dolls Castle (Jolina 100cm)

Post by dolls-castle »

Hello Janik
We will do better great job in the future, thank you very much
Regards
Miss Lucky
:glou:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS