SexDollAmerica.com

I'VE DECIDED DOLLS JUST AREN'T FOR ME

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: I'VE DECIDED DOLLS JUST AREN'T FOR ME

Post by Rock13 »

As far as I'm concerned, this topic has gone from "So what?" to "Fine, then gtfo". Might as well refrain from pissing on everyone's parade here and head on over to some real girl forum. Honestly, this is the doll forum and if you've decided that dolls aren't for you then why are you still here talking about all of the reasons why you're not into dolls?
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

Rock13 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, this topic has gone from "So what?" to "Fine, then gtfo". Might as well refrain from pissing on everyone's parade here and head on over to some real girl forum. Honestly, this is the doll forum and if you've decided that dolls aren't for you then why are you still here talking about all of the reasons why you're not into dolls?
With all due respect, I don't understand why you're so offended by my posts and comments on this topic. Are you OK?

Let's ignore opinions, feelings or "concerns" and review the facts:

First, I have never gotten a "so what" impression from any member who replied, much less "gtfo", even yourself. I literally have no idea where you got that from. As far as I can tell, I have not seen any posts or comments here that support your alleged "concerns". Can you provide any proof to the contrary?

In reality, practically all who replied on this topic have expressed regret that I'm leaving (which I found quite touching, actually, like we're family), and furthermore have been quite understanding, sympathetic and supportive; most importantly, all have wished me well in my life going forward. I have also clearly expressed my gratitude to each and every one of you who responded for having welcomed me to the forum and continued support. Facts, not opinions or feelings.

As for your comment about "pissing on everyone's parade here". I never wanted or intended to do anything of the sort. Just because I'm leaving the lifestyle doesn't mean I respect it or anyone here any less; I have only criticized the dolls themselves, and many here have some of the same concerns or critiques, despite fully embracing the lifestyle. It would appear that YOU are the one being judgmental or making unfounded assumptions. If you disagree, show me any of my posts, comments or any evidence that justifies your conclusion.

Why am I still here? I have recently put my WM 156C up for sale at the Market. I remain a member in order to look out for and promptly respond to potential buyers, and of course close the deal once the sale is made. Is this not standard procedure for selling dolls? As I have also clearly stated in my original post, I will end my membership after I have sold her. I could have simply and justifiably replied, "none of your business" and left it at that, but I'm trying to keep things civil here.

"Honestly, this is the doll forum". I know what forum this is; no need to be condescending. I'm no less deserving of respect than anyone else here or elsewhere.

Other members continue to post replies here, and out of respect I respond and thank them for sharing their thoughts. I did explain my position in my initial post; however some members have asked me to explain further for various reasons. I am happy to do so. Some members have suggested alternatives (keeping her for display or photography only, or trying a smaller or different doll). I recognize they are simply trying to be helpful, and I show my appreciation with a courteous and respectful reply, regardless if I agree or not.

I have also added more details about what has happened in my personal life, and how I want to go forward. This is my choice, and I don't need your approval. If you really believe my continued presence here or comments are so offensive, file a complaint with the appropriate authority here. Otherwise, I respectfully suggest you direct your attention elsewhere, for your peace of mind as well as my own. I myself will be filing a complaint against you with the forum, as I believe you are in violation of Rules Of Conduct #3.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Indeed, I was sympathetic when you posted your initial thoughts. Then, the thread began to wander into complaints about dolls essentially being dolls. It appeared to me that this topic was headed in a very negative direction as have so many others. I don't believe that I've violated Rule #3. Sorry that you found your doll experience disappointing, sirdave62, I truly am. However, that doesn't give you license to indulge a spiraling conversation condemning dolls for their perceived shortcomings and failure to meet your expectations when they simply are what they are.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi guys- This topic seems to have run its course. Let's move all on.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS