realsexdoll.com

Newbie introducing Myself and How to Buy?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sonny19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie introducing Myself and How to Buy?

Post by Sonny19 »

ZombieWinter wrote:Based on reviews I've read,

If you decide on TPE I would recommend a Kimber Doll for $500 or a WM for $1500. Both use standard m16 connections.

If you decide on Silicone I would recommend a Gynoid for $4000 or a Zelex for $2000.
excellent suggestions. Kimberdoll seems to be very popular as 'starter' or long term doll and WM seems equally as popular. must be for a reason.

Gynoid seems to be a gold standard as far as realism but may not be great for sex. is that the case?

jessen

Post by jessen »

most wm dolls look like the girl from high school/college you could only dream about talking to, much less have. That is the reason the fake vendors steal their pictures and they are so popular. pretty faces and hot bods. My girl is a WM 162E. If you like Italian girls in particular, go irontech. kimber doll if you are on a budget. Silicone is just out of my price range. To answer your question, silicone holds color better, so you get more realism in looks. The downside being TPE generally feels more like real skin.

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Sonny19 wrote:
jaehyul wrote:I'm in similar position with you a couple of weeks ago, but the best thing about TDF would be the endless stream picture taken by their owner.

It really helps when you're making a comparison between RL shots vs factory shots. I tend to miss the little details until I finally pulled the trigger on my first doll.

Hopefully you'll find your dream doll soon!
Agreed, endless amount of information and pictures on here! Which doll did you end up going with?
I ended up with Topsino 159 T1 with implanted hair and Gynoid Model 13 for a start, hopefully all my research paid off when they finally arrive :lol:
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

Sonny19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sonny19 »

jessen wrote:most wm dolls look like the girl from high school/college you could only dream about talking to, much less have. That is the reason the fake vendors steal their pictures and they are so popular. pretty faces and hot bods. My girl is a WM 162E. If you like Italian girls in particular, go irontech. kimber doll if you are on a budget. Silicone is just out of my price range. To answer your question, silicone holds color better, so you get more realism in looks. The downside being TPE generally feels more like real skin.
Agree . WM does have a lot of choices in heads and bodies. The irontech 158 is on my list as well and definitely see what you mean about the Italian looking faces

Sonny19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sonny19 »

jaehyul wrote:
Sonny19 wrote:
jaehyul wrote:I'm in similar position with you a couple of weeks ago, but the best thing about TDF would be the endless stream picture taken by their owner.

It really helps when you're making a comparison between RL shots vs factory shots. I tend to miss the little details until I finally pulled the trigger on my first doll.

Agreed, endless amount of information and pictures on here! Which doll did you end up going with?
I ended up with Topsino 159 T1 with implanted hair and Gynoid Model 13 for a start, hopefully all my research paid off when they finally arrive :lol:
Congrats ! Looks like you went with top shelf ladies! I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. Please do post a review and pics when they arrive

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Sonny19 wrote:
jaehyul wrote:
Sonny19 wrote:

Congrats ! Looks like you went with top shelf ladies! I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. Please do post a review and pics when they arrive
Ye, I ought to, especially after seeing all the photos of them :lol:

That would be pretty interesting & fun things to do, look forward to my post in the near future :wink:

How's your selection going? are you anywhere near pulling the trigger?
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

jessen

Post by jessen »

before you pull the trigger run the vendor and doll thru here and why you made the choice. You will get good feed back.

Sempaiman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sempaiman »

Heya, my advice is to take your time and hang around this forum for a while as it can be quite overwhelming when you're new here.
I do agree however with the idea of not waiting too long which is going to sound a bit like a contradiction, but it is true that during Christmas time, things will get very hectic and your waiting time will most likely be huge.
However if you are a very patient man, than this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Sonny19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sonny19 »

quote="jaehyul"]

How's your selection going? are you anywhere near pulling the trigger?[/quote]

getting much closer, went through almost every manufacturer and made a list of the ones I like and then I'll narrow them down. This is like a fulltime job lol.
jessen wrote:before you pull the trigger run the vendor and doll thru here and why you made the choice. You will get good feed back.
I'll definitely do that. I aready started working with Jeff at BCD. Really great to work with.

Sempaiman wrote:Heya, my advice is to take your time and hang around this forum for a while as it can be quite overwhelming when you're new here.
I do agree however with the idea of not waiting too long which is going to sound a bit like a contradiction, but it is true that during Christmas time, things will get very hectic and your waiting time will most likely be huge.
However if you are a very patient man, than this shouldn't be a problem for you.
Great advice, and I agree that I shouldnt rush into it. But the Christmas rush is also something I don't want to get invloved with. But I think I'll order somthing this week for sure. I don't even know if I'll like this hobby or not. so better to find out sooner than later.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Sonny19 wrote: Great advice, and I agree that I shouldnt rush into it. But the Christmas rush is also something I don't want to get invloved with. But I think I'll order somthing this week for sure. I don't even know if I'll like this hobby or not. so better to find out sooner than later.
From what I've read here on the forum, you need to seriously consider Kimber Doll. $499. They're a TDF approved manufacturer. https://www.kimberdoll.com

They have instock dolls that can be delivered MUCH quicker than a doll from China. Their heads are industry standard m16 connections and can be easily swapped with other companies. Kimber doll is the perfect starter doll for someone who isn't sure they're into this hobby.

Check this combo out:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=146912
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

INFORMATIONS