realsexdoll.com

A Fur lover interested in Dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

furlover

A Fur lover interested in Dolls

Post by furlover »

Hello everyone,

As mentioned in the title, I am a fur lover who would be potentially interested in purchasing a Sex Doll.

I arrived here by chance. It is while browsing the internet that I came across a series of photos taken by one of the members of this forum, featuring a Sex Doll in fine lingerie and dressed in sumptuous fur coats.
Until today, I had never really considered trying the experience with a Sex Doll. But after seeing these pictures, I have to admit that the idea of owning a doll with whom I could "share" my love for fur is appealing.

That's why I registered here, first of all to discover this universe, and, why not, to take the step...

Thanks. :wink:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: A Fur lover interested in Dolls

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome to the Forum, you bring up an interesting subject... How would Natural Fur interact with TPE or Silicone, which you may or may not know is what these Dolls are mostly made of, I am guessing there would be less interaction with Silicone than TPE, or these materials may mot effect each other at all, I don't know. of course Manniquins have been wearing Fur since probably the 1920's.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Welcome aboard! Never really thought of putting my gals in any fur(I'm a cheapskate), but now you've got me thinking, some nice white fur pajamas would make for a great cuddle. :)

furlover

Post by furlover »

Dollfriend wrote:Welcome to the Forum, you bring up an interesting subject... How would Natural Fur interact with TPE or Silicone, which you may or may not know is what these Dolls are mostly made of, I am guessing there would be less interaction with Silicone than TPE, or these materials may mot effect each other at all, I don't know. of course Manniquins have been wearing Fur since probably the 1920's.
Thanks

That's an interesting question. I know that it is strongly discouraged to leave a fur in prolonged contact with a plastic material (such as a plastic storage bag), which would in most cases irreparably alter its color in addition to drying out the leather.
So I guess the risk would be the same with the material that makes up the dolls.

That's a question I'll have to look into. :|
Unwritten wrote:Welcome aboard! Never really thought of putting my gals in any fur(I'm a cheapskate), but now you've got me thinking, some nice white fur pajamas would make for a great cuddle. :)
Thanks!

I can assure you that cuddling a fur is already a wonderful moment in itself. So cuddling a beautiful doll wrapped in a soft fur can only be a wonderful moment too! :wink:

INFORMATIONS