realsexdoll.com

The Sex Doll Survey

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sexfoHH
Student Account
Student Account

The Sex Doll Survey

Post by sexfoHH »

Already more than 120 participants! Thank you very much!

Now we invite you to take part in the largest survey about the future of sex robots and doll companionship among sex/love doll users so far! Takes only 15 minutes to participate (completely anonymous).

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us at sexualforschung@uke.de.

TO PARTICIPATE: https://uke.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/S ... 4eOaFMH3ZI

Thanks a lot for your help!
Dr. Johannes Fuß & Jeanne Desbuleux

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: The Sex Doll Survey

Post by Rock13 »

Okay, I just completed the survey. Again, you toss pedophilia in as a sexual orientation as if it were no more significant as "hetero" or "homo", etc. Then, to boot, you ask whether the ban on CLD in Germany has affected me as a doll owner... NO, IT DOESN'T, nor would it affect me if my own country adopted such a ban. I'm just a doll lifestyler, not a sick fuck. Please consider rephrasing/segregating your questions so that the inferences won't be so offensive to those of us who are just regular dudes with dolls. You wanna ask pedophiles about pedophilia? Fine. Develop a survey just for them and leave the rest of us out of it. Kee-ripes, man! I'd have thought you'd figured that out from the constructive feedback that you received on your previous survey. In fact, I will not participate in any further surveys from your team unless I see a disclaimer in your introductory post to reassure me that I won't be morally-equated with pedophiles.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Rock13 wrote:Okay, I just completed the survey. Again, you toss pedophilia in as a sexual orientation as if it were no more significant as "hetero" or "homo", etc. Then, to boot, you ask whether the ban on CLD in Germany has affected me as a doll owner... NO, IT DOESN'T, nor would it affect me if my own country adopted such a ban. I'm just a doll lifestyler, not a sick fuck. Please consider rephrasing/segregating your questions so that the inferences won't be so offensive to those of us who are just regular dudes with dolls. You wanna ask pedophiles about pedophilia? Fine. Develop a survey just for them and leave the rest of us out of it. Kee-ripes, man! I'd have thought you'd figured that out from the constructive feedback that you received on your previous survey. In fact, I will not participate in any further surveys from your team unless I see a disclaimer in your introductory post to reassure me that I won't be morally-equated with pedophiles.
Yeah, not fuckin' with a survey that includes pedos as a sexual orientation. That's not a preference it's a sickness, shouldn't be included.

Why y'all all German anyway? All the surveys lately have been Germans. Don't twist it, I love Germany but all from one place that makes me paranoid. Is the govt in on it?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Typical of these things. Start with an erroneous assumption, then gather data to support it. No thanks.... :roll:

If they were really interested in learning about doll owners... they'd just use the forum... :whistle:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I showed the survey to my girls.

At first there were some concerns, such as:

IMG_7518 (cropped 3x2) (Text - Survey 1).jpg
IMG_7518 (cropped 3x2) (Text - Survey 1).jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 442 times
But then Monique had an idea:
IMG_7515 (cropped 3x2) (Text - Survey 2).jpg
IMG_7515 (cropped 3x2) (Text - Survey 2).jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 442 times
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

I don't get why everyone gets so defensive here; the questions about rape were hypotheticals, and most of them concerned a situation of a doll/robot with free will anyway. And as for peadophilia being a disease or a preference, its all a matter of semantics: whatever you call it, the fact remains that it's an urge lots of people feel and something people who want to understand psychology/sexuality really want to get a grip on.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Rowsdower wrote:I don't get why everyone gets so defensive here; the questions about rape were hypotheticals, and most of them concerned a situation of a doll/robot with free will anyway. And as for peadophilia being a disease or a preference, its all a matter of semantics: whatever you call it, the fact remains that it's an urge lots of people feel and something people who want to understand psychology/sexuality really want to get a grip on.
I made my issue with this line of inquiry clear. Including "pedophile" as a choice for sexual preference morally equivocates people who crave kids with people who have other perfectly valid- and NOT illegal- sexual preferences. As for the "doll rape" questions, these have been debated on certain special interest websites for many years. My favorite was one who wrote this sentence... "Sex dolls are inanimate objects that reduce a woman to a mere effigy and having sex with one probably constitutes rape since they cannot express consent." I mean, how hard does an author have to be whipping the rationalization hamsters in their air-filled head to come up with some shit like that?
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The problem is, you can tell by the way most of these studies are structured, that they've already decided owning a doll amounts to deviant behavior and are now attempting to see what other neuroses they can align it with. Maybe just me, but this one seems particularly blatant about it.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Mr Franz wrote:The problem is, you can tell by the way most of these studies are structured, that they've already decided owning a doll amounts to deviant behavior and are now attempting to see what other neuroses they can align it with. Maybe just me, but this one seems particularly blatant about it.
Indeed, I got the same impression. Especially since for most of the survey they use a multiple choice range from "Strongly agree" to "Strongly disagree" on matters that are quite complicated and merit individual commentary. They're just trying to have the data generate a score card and then they'll pigeon hole us. It's a much lazier approach to research than that employed by the Nottingham study that actually conducted phone interviews and allowed detailed comments for most of the questions.

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So, not really a survey, not worth getting involved :)

sexfoHH
Student Account
Student Account

Post by sexfoHH »

Short update: the link will no longer work now that our survey has been stopped. We would like to thank all participants very much and will now start the data analysis!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Sounds good to me and I certainly look forward to seeing the results of your analysis.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS