reallovesexdolls.com

Partial Torso option?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mokogrey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Partial Torso option?

Post by mokogrey »

I am torn between the full doll and the torsos. Is there any option to perhaps order a doll, but have the limbs stop at the elbow/knee? I'm not interested in dealing with the maintenance of fingers/toes.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Partial Torso option?

Post by Dollfriend »

I have seen a few Dolls that are purposely made how you describe, but your going to have to really search for them they are rare but not that rare I think Doll4ever might be one of the manufacturers that make this type of Torso.

mokogrey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mokogrey »

It's probably cheaper/easier to purchase a full doll and remove the extra parts, but I'm no expert and I don't want ragged limb stumps. Just bending the limbs back on themselves is going to end up in the same place eventually as the material splits at the elbow/knee under that stretching. Sending it to a person for aftermarket modification seems like it would be expensive just on shipping costs alone.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

mokogrey wrote:It's probably cheaper/easier to purchase a full doll and remove the extra parts, but I'm no expert and I don't want ragged limb stumps. Just bending the limbs back on themselves is going to end up in the same place eventually as the material splits at the elbow/knee under that stretching. Sending it to a person for aftermarket modification seems like it would be expensive just on shipping costs alone.
Would not recommend doing this unless you have skills, I think there is another thread currently running where someone has done these modifications, dolls like you describe are out there just have to do alot of extra searching than normal to find them.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

most brands can make you one like that but you will need to buy the full doll and then have them cut the limbs off where you want them to be

Nikkatofly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nikkatofly »

Sanhui sort of has what you are looking for. Stops at knees but has full length arms/hands. Sanhui 100cm torso, but at that price point, may as well get a full doll.

mokogrey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mokogrey »

Thanks for the advice, I sent RLSD a message asking about this as a customization.

AMBI157
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AMBI157 »

I ordered a Piper Risako without arms, and they were able to do it. I used a different vendor and had to pay normal price.
Attachments
20210317_093538.jpg
20210317_093538.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 601 times
-Ambi

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well i suppose there,s no h,arm in it..

INFORMATIONS