www.siliconelovers.com

Silicone Lovers Thoughts and Review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
deetee09

Silicone Lovers Thoughts and Review

Post by deetee09 »

This review is for Silicone Lovers only, not for the doll I purchased.

Been sitting here thinking long and hard about how I’d write this, but I’ll just cut straight to the point. When I purchased a doll, it came with defects that I wasn’t aware of until about 3.5 weeks in (overly tight joints that eventually snapped upon rotation). Remind you the doll had been used several times at this point, and I thought that I was done for considering the used doll policy. The manufacture did offer a replacement, but they demanded $500 for the shipping fee. It was infuriating to say the least since it seems like they didn’t want to take responsibility for the issue. However, SL offered to pay half of that amount and a short while later, my new doll had arrive.

Cut to present day, even the replacement doll had a number of problems. The joints are still quite tight, and now I’m having problems with even the gel breasts that still haven’t been fully resolved. Nonetheless, SL has remained on this headache inducing journey with me the entire time. They’ve continued to provide excellent customer service long after my initial purchase, and they remain adamant about communicating all of my problems to the makers so that we can find a solution.

That (among many other reasons as well) is why I plan on going nowhere else but SL to make my next purchase.

INFORMATIONS