reallovesexdolls.com

Closed Eye Versions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Closed Eye Versions

Post by ColColt »

I'd love to see WM offer some more closed eye versions of some of their girls, or some new girls with that feature. There's only a few now. The #035 is probably the better one. Some good ones would be #56, 70, 108, 122 or 156 for starters.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Closed Eye Versions

Post by Unwritten »

I'll stick with MannequinFan's eyelids. Doesn't cost me $300 for a sleeping version. :)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I have a closed eye face that I ordered with my 188. It was as close as I could get to the 188's other facial features, but it seems to just be asleep. Now, although her body seems pretty smokin' and might make a splash all by itself, I'd love to see WM put a closed eye face like this one on the market:

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

VERY NICE ROCK!! 8O

INFORMATIONS