www.wmdolls.com

The Tan skin tone photos vs actual real life.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Tan skin tone photos vs actual real life.

Post by DexterQuest »

I have the rainbow from white to dark tan. If you wanted a "tan caucasian", then medium is the correct choice. Light tan, tan, dark tan are ethnic or mix race colors.

I can make my dark tan look caucasian with my camera, but in real life, she matches my dark Indian friends. The live of my life was half Hispanic and half white and she would match light tan. Medium matches the outdoor athletic white girls that I lust for.

Tan photographs the best and I would argue if you want the tan color from photos in person, then medium is your best choice.

Someone should sell a cheap color card that matches the skin tones with photographic evidence. This card should also be used at the factory to show where the skin matches on the card.

High Country

Post by High Country »

^ DQ, glad to see you stopping in here! When I searched archived threads on this topic, it was your excellent advice that led me to think beyond the photos and choose my Medium - thanks!!

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

After going through all the feedback I changed my mind.

I notified my Vendor to change to Medium tone.

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

I just got my girl about two weeks ago and the factory photos and the actual delivered were two different things. I ordered medium from WM because that’s what I had ordered before and I liked it. The pictures from the factory seemed to show a tan doll, it wasn’t as dark as my other doll but I thought no two orders can be the same. So I approved the doll and they sent it to me and the skin tone is pink to look at, but when you photograph it comes off darker. Just be cautious of the photos, but what else can we do?

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

DexterQuest wrote:I have the rainbow from white to dark tan. If you wanted a "tan caucasian", then medium is the correct choice. Light tan, tan, dark tan are ethnic or mix race colors.

I can make my dark tan look caucasian with my camera, but in real life, she matches my dark Indian friends. The live of my life was half Hispanic and half white and she would match light tan. Medium matches the outdoor athletic white girls that I lust for.

Tan photographs the best and I would argue if you want the tan color from photos in person, then medium is your best choice.

Someone should sell a cheap color card that matches the skin tones with photographic evidence. This card should also be used at the factory to show where the skin matches on the card.
Hey Dexter, as far as viewing a simple swatch of the skin tone color, that doesn't really help me as much, mainly because I am NOT good with colors, so just looking at a block of color does nothing for me, :lol: .
I'd have to see the entire doll in the various skin tones to be certain, and even then, I doubt I could pick one out of a line up, :haha4: .

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

theyankeejudge wrote:I just got my girl about two weeks ago and the factory photos and the actual delivered were two different things. I ordered medium from WM because that’s what I had ordered before and I liked it. The pictures from the factory seemed to show a tan doll, it wasn’t as dark as my other doll but I thought no two orders can be the same. So I approved the doll and they sent it to me and the skin tone is pink to look at, but when you photograph it comes off darker. Just be cautious of the photos, but what else can we do?
I've a similar thing with my current doll. I ordered pale white skin tone, and the pictures provided by the factory seemed to resemble that. When I did receive my doll, she looked more on the pink skin tone in person and my photos are more of a mix between pink and natural.
That or my eyes are not very good at discerning the correct colors.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Do you have any photos you can share?
theyankeejudge wrote:I just got my girl about two weeks ago and the factory photos and the actual delivered were two different things. I ordered medium from WM because that’s what I had ordered before and I liked it. The pictures from the factory seemed to show a tan doll, it wasn’t as dark as my other doll but I thought no two orders can be the same. So I approved the doll and they sent it to me and the skin tone is pink to look at, but when you photograph it comes off darker. Just be cautious of the photos, but what else can we do?

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

No I don’t have any, I deleted all my factory photos.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

High Country wrote:^ I already asked Mandos about the Snow Bunny model's tone. It is "tan", not medium. He added that this one is the normal tan, where as his first 166C body he had requested to be an extra-dark tan, although technically they are both WM "tan".

Have you checked with your vendor to see if it is still possible to change your order? If it is too late, you may as well just relax and know you are for sure going to have a beautiful doll.

If it isn't too late, and you are trying to decide whether to change the order or not, I can share that I almost drove myself crazy trying to make up my mind on the same issue.

I found quite a few older threads discussing the topic that I read repeatedly for clues. The best I can bottom-line what I learned from reading over looking at pictures, was guys advising that if you want a latina or mediterranean type tone go Tan; if you want a tanned-caucasian tone go medium, which is what I did. Still awaiting delivery.

I also ordered sample WM TPE in both medium and tan to help make up my mind. The samples really support the feedback above that the two tones are not terribly different, and both are beautiful.

One last tip. Go to RLSD and shop all the "named" Jinsan dolls you can order. They tell you in the description which skin tone the model in the picture has. 90% of them are tan, and as you have already seen, it is crazy how different they can look in different light. But then seek out the 10% or so that are actually Medium. Here is an example of one of the few photo sets of Medium, there are others:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft3-162cm-b-cup-astra/

Or this one; was key in my own decision to go Medium - that tone against this yellow top knocks me out:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-rlsd-f-cup-zoe/
Perfect
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

INFORMATIONS