reallovesexdolls.com

NEW HAND SKELETON NOW AVAILABLE!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW HAND SKELETON NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

WOOT WOOT WOOT! :multi:

WM Doll has released their new hand skeleton! It is available as a $150 upgrade and you can get them for WM Doll, RLSD Dolls, OR Doll and YL Dolls 140cm and larger.

The new hand skeleton does not have wires! It is a fully articulated hand skeleton made of stainless steel with working interphalangeal joints.

• Can hold things
• No more finger wire breaks
• No more finger wire poke throughs
• Break resistant
• Natural hand positioning and posing

(The factory does not want to reveal the details of how it's made or show photos of the hand skeleton alone due to possible copies from competitors. So for now this is all the info available on them. )
WMDollNEWHands.png
WMDollNEWHands.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1620 times
Cheers~ Stacey
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: NEW HAND SKELETON NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by seagull »

Either hinge joints or less likely ball joints :)

deliladoll

Post by deliladoll »

It's about the same announcement coming from WM's "Secret Office?:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807
Authorized fan of Starpery's Hedy ever since February 2021.
Transcending beauty in silicone.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

AWESOME!!

That will be a staple going forward for me!

YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

I will definitely be getting the Articulated Hands with my next order and I would advise any other buyers to do the same! I have 2 dolls already and both of them the wires have poked through and even though I have tried my best to fix them, they just don’t seem the same anymore! :(

I still love my girls as they have helped me through some rough times in my life but my only hate are the wire pokes of their fingers.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Well this is dancing around the elephant in the room

Just a crazy idea but I would guess these are sex dolls... :drinking:

Note from TDF Owners

Unsupported claims were removed under the following rule.
Please note Rule 10
10. Do not post unsupported claims regarding people or products. If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion AND support that opinion with hard facts or evidence, preferably by an established authority if it is not based on first hand experience. Even opinions can be damaging to businesses and subject to lawsuits.
Be sure to let people know when you are giving your opinion.[/size]
We take Rule 10 very seriously as it protects all our members - both sellers and buyers and insures that false and malicious claims cannot be made by anyone...not even the owners. All member should insure their posts fall within the boundaries of our rules.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

my truck it fire resistant, but it will burn :)
Anything as delicate as doll fingers has to be treated carefully regardless of wired or articulated :whistle:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

deliladoll wrote:It's about the same announcement coming from WM's "Secret Office?:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807
Thanks for the good guidelines, i am still learning and any help is welcome....
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

An interesting topic to consider....
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

justintime wrote:Well this is dancing around the elephant in the room
Hey JIT, although everything may break when treated wrongly, this is making assumptions, it could be considered an unsupported claim.
I don't know myself about the WM hand skeleton, but I know the hand skeletons by some other brands, and I do think that a hand skeleton is the way to go!
It's so much more realistic, and all those issues with wires ... I doubt if a skeleton will have as much issues.

So thanks to RLSD to share this info :D :thumbs_up:

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Edited by Bianca. Removed unsupported claims."
I agree to a point...

But yes, good of them to move forward as an option.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Quote Edited by Bianca as original post was changed.
justintime wrote:I agree to a point...
After all these are SEX dolls they are selling.
Hello justintime! I treated my first doll very gently, but still had numerous broken wires and finger pokes within 45 days. I've had my new WM164D with the articulated hands for nearly 6 months, still no finger pokes, and the joints are nice and firm just as on the day that I installed them. I recommend MannequinFan's hand skeletons if doing a restoration or upgrade on a wire-fingered doll, but I think one might as well spring for the new WM skeletons on any new order. I don't suppose you've seen the hold & weight tests that I posted in WM's topic? If not and fwiw, it's on page 7, here:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807&hilit=WM+a ... s&start=90
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Somewhere there are posts of NiTinol and of one type having the characteristic of withstanding 1000 bends :)
Edit:
ADHERAQ777
Post subject: Re: Fingers STUDY : BIG Material TESTS

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Rock13 wrote: I've had my new WM164D with the articulated hands for nearly 6 months, still no finger pokes, and the joints are nice and firm... I think one might as well spring for the new WM skeletons on any new order. I don't suppose you've seen the hold & weight tests that I posted in WM's topic? If not and fwiw, it's on page 7, here: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807&hilit=WM+a ... s&start=90
seagull wrote:Somewhere there are posts of NiTinol and of one type having the characteristic of withstanding 1000 bends :)
Post subject: Re: Fingers STUDY : BIG Material TESTS
We agree! Thus far our customers are loving the new hand skeleton by WM Doll! They seem to be everything WM Doll hoped they would be when they designed them. No poke-throughs or breaks have been reported! Seem to be way better than the old wire kind! Bonus: We are currently including the upgraded articulated hand skeleton FREE with eligible doll purchases!
SAVE OVER $1000! $200 off + $845 in incentives on dolls 140cm and up!
FREE 2nd Head + FREE Articulated Hands + FREE Shrugging Shoulder + FREE Standing Feet + FREE Enhanced Mouth
CODE: ❤️ RLSD1000 ❤️

https://reallovesexdolls.com
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS