realsexdoll.com

Noob from Canada

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

leisurelarry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Noob from Canada

Post by leisurelarry »

Hi all,
lurked for a few days figured I'd open an account. I've been trying to order off ebay and amazon and have been realizing a lot are scammy and change their product postings after I put my orders in, anyhow that led me here. I'm wondering where a newbie should start for ordering in Canada? Or what retailers are recommended?
My main concern is customs if ordering from US and if there is a lotof hassle. From what I've been reading Tantaly seems really reliable and now ship to Canada so it seems painless, although where I am I always have to go and pick up the item and then deal with the person there so discretion might not be possible if everything is listed. Anyways hi all

Beardo822

Re: Noob from Canada

Post by Beardo822 »

Hey fellow Canadian! I ordered my first doll ever, my JY148 (click link in my signature) from Sex Doll Canada - you'll find them here, they are TDF approved.
They were great to deal with. My second doll (YL141) was purchased through another TDF-approved vendor Beautiful Dolls, who are not located in Canada. The difference is that you'll get a separate invoice for duties and taxes from the freight company which will basically add about 15% to your purchase price whereas the price of my doll from SDC was the "final cost". This is probably the case for any vendor outside of Canada but there may be options to have that pre-paid when you purchase a doll from a vendor outside of Canada. Also, SDC would have the doll shipped to them, they open the box and inspect it and then forward it to you. It sounds like you should send off an email to SDC for any concerns, including shipping to you, and I'm sure they can make this as comfortable as possible for you! I highly recommend you use a vendor that is present and verified here on TDF no matter which route you take.
:glou:

leisurelarry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leisurelarry »

Hi Beardo, thanks for the info! That's good to know, I wasn't sure if their site was legit but it sounds like a lot of members recommend them, will do some research on their selection etc. thanks!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Welcome. Yeah some people have success on ebay/amazon, but a lot don't. I almost purchased my 1st doll of Amazon before finding TDF. After reading stories of how people have been scammed I'm so glad I waited, and used one of the vendors approved here. Hope you're able to find the doll you're looking for! :)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to TDF and good luck arranging your order!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF, fellow Canadian! :multi:

As Beardo suggested, Sex Doll Canada is a really good dealer. :wink:

I bought three dolls through Rick and had great service! :thumbs_up:

Glad to have you here!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

leisurelarry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leisurelarry »

thanks folks! there's such a wealth of knowledge here to digest homework time:P

RDA

Post by RDA »

Another thumbs up for Rick and Sex Doll Canada. I've ordered a few items (not a doll, YET), and all went well. I have full confidence and trust in them. Will definitely order through them when I finally get my dream girl!
Welcome, BTW :glou:
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

INFORMATIONS