reallovesexdolls.com

No WM153A ??

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
zerp40k

No WM153A ??

Post by zerp40k »

I've been planning a purchase and am considering the WM153A, but It's not on RLSD. Is that a an error or do they not sell it? If thy don't sell it, why? it's taller than the infamous 140cm limit.
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: No WM153A ??

Post by Wolverine »

You maybe onto something there, Being RLSD is based in the states.

However, if they don't offer it, you can always go and order directly from WM.

I see it is available to order there.
8) :wink:

https://wmdollshop.com/50-ft-153cm-a-cup/

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

But a vendor offers extra quality control and so on right?
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Yes, but not necessarily there were mistakes on two of my dolls made by the factory, don't know if the Vendor checked them or not.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt, and say they did. Then the factory screwed up, and nobody confirmed.

If I were you, I would call, or email RLSD, and ask them if you could order that particular doll.

Maybe due to their membership here, they conform to policy, and don't openly offer it, OR

Maybe ordering direct is the only way you can. Won't know until you ask.

But, It is a real young looking doll, IMHO, so I wouldn't be surprised if I were you If RLSD doesn't offer it.
:wink: 8)

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Some sites appear to have it listed as WM 153b.

But you are right, it doesn’t seem to be listed on RLSD.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Here you go zerp! We just had her hidden. I've turned her on for you. https://reallovesexdolls.com/153a-5ft-sex-doll/

Going with WM direct is not the way to go. For one we have it for $700 less than WM, $980 less when you use the current promo code "SummerLovin"! Plus we give you a free 2nd head, free articulated hands, free EVO skeleton, free standing feet and free enhanced mouth x2!

WM prices so high because they don't want you to buy direct from them, they prefer you to buy from a vendor. We are in Austin, TX, speak English, lol, and we deal with the factory so you don't have to! We have QC in-house and in the factory, we make sure your order is right and will send you photos. And in the event something happens during shipping or have an issue with your doll after she arrives, we are here to back you up and make it right!

We have well over a thousand five-star reviews and we are well respected in this industry. You can rest easy with RLSD on your team!

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I can certainly advocate for RLSD and several of my own 5-star reviews are in that total!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Rock13 wrote:I can certainly advocate for RLSD and several of my own 5-star reviews are in that total!
Thank you Rock!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Here you go zerp! We just had her hidden. I've turned her on for you. https://reallovesexdolls.com/153a-5ft-sex-doll/

Going with WM direct is not the way to go. For one we have it for $700 less than WM, $980 less when you use the current promo code "SummerLovin"! Plus we give you a free 2nd head, free articulated hands, free EVO skeleton, free standing feet and free enhanced mouth x2!

WM prices so high because they don't want you to buy direct from them, they prefer you to buy from a vendor. We are in Austin, TX, speak English, lol, and we deal with the factory so you don't have to! We have QC in-house and in the factory, we make sure your order is right and will send you photos. And in the event something happens during shipping or have an issue with your doll after she arrives, we are here to back you up and make it right!

We have well over a thousand five-star reviews and we are well respected in this industry. You can rest easy with RLSD on your team!

Stacey

Wow thanks! :)
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

zerp40k wrote: Wow thanks! :)
You are so welcome! We look forward to seeing you at RLSD! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need, we are here for you!

Stacey

QuantumParodox

Post by QuantumParodox »

I would try to go through a vendor whether the direct site. If you try to take directly to WM just FYI they are not known for their customer service. Vendors usually have a lot more influence than you (random guy) on the internet.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Rock13 wrote:I can certainly advocate for RLSD and several of my own 5-star reviews are in that total!

Apparently I haven't spent enough to get my reviews posted. $7000 = Not enough :!:

:razz: :razz: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

You should definitely use a vendor for a WM doll. I received a WM doll the end of May. Since then the TPE has areas of discoloration which continue to grow larger and darker. The TPE requires powdering every 2- 3 days to keep it smooth to the touch. Obviously a serious issue but WM would do nothing. Now the hips, shoulder and lower back joints cannot support their weight. At least my vendor gave me a partial refund. Still not very happy with this purchase.
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
zerp40k wrote: Wow thanks! :)
You are so welcome! We look forward to seeing you at RLSD! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need, we are here for you!

Stacey
Oh I've already been to your site. UPS says my first doll (bought from you site) is to arrive tomorrow.
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

INFORMATIONS