sanhuiofficial.com

A morning with Stephanie [158cm]

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A morning with Stephanie [158cm]

Post by Canvas »

john1972 wrote:Every time I look at the black and white photos of your girl all I can think of is.
Leeloo from 5th Element :)..
Multi Pass anyone?
Very hot photos :thumbs_up:
I can definitely see it. Nailed it!
Although I'd say Stephanie even tops Milla Jovovich as lovely as she is
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Doll Canvas wrote:
john1972 wrote:Every time I look at the black and white photos of your girl all I can think of is.
Leeloo from 5th Element :)..
Multi Pass anyone?
Very hot photos :thumbs_up:
I can definitely see it. Nailed it!
Although I'd say Stephanie even tops Milla Jovovich as lovely as she is
Hi there,
Thanks for the latest comments folks! I had to look up 'Leeloo' and that film, as I've never seen it or heard of that actress before [I don't get out much these days!]
I'd love to go down this route a bit more for you all and see if I could do justice to the film/actress/costume design etc. But unfortunately, my SH158 has taken some battering over the 3 years, so she may not be able to do some standing poses, or those with challenging or awkward limb postures.
However, I'll see what I can do, possibly with a different silicone body - but same head.

Stephanie is keen to try out something different, so stay tuned, possibly later next month :wink:

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

How did I miss this thread! Damn you vast and sometimes overwhelming vacuous forum...

Glad I'm here now because not only is Stephanie spectacular but as John1972 pointed out there is a striking resemblance to sci-fi royalty that is the 5th element. Yes we know it's a multipass, it's a mutlipass, she knows, we know. It's a multipass!

Looking forward to the next instalment!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS