www.sedoll.com

SORRY, SEDoll firmly refuses copyright infringement!

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Joy123
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SORRY, SEDoll firmly refuses copyright infringement!

Post by Joy123 »

Recently, we found that 9 styles from SEDoll are showed on http://acsexdolls.com and sold at a low price.

This act of directly depriving our achievements has seriously infringed our right to reputation. We have contacted the lawyer.

We solemnly state that acsexdolls is not our agent, and we are extremely resentful of this kind of infringement, as well as any other form of infringement!

If you encounter the abnormal price of SEDoll in the future, please tell us. We will certainly take up the weapon of law.

SEDoll thanks for your attention and trust.

Twitter: @SEDoll10
Facebook: @SE Doll
Email: joy@sedoll.com
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
👇click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

Joy123
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: SORRY, SEDoll firmly refuses copyright infringement!

Post by Joy123 »

:grab: Severely attacks the right infringement!

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

This website should be blacklisted and those dolls are certainly crap with very bad quality materials
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Ouch!
The post is about an SEDoll rip-off and that is theft :thumbs_down:

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

I'm sorry to hear that. But about the LHP, my 167E just arrived this week from a reputable vendor, and I'm more than delighted with her. The LHP seems fine to me, and the detail of the sculpt is brilliant. Its disappointing that people have stolen your design, I hope you can put a stop to it. My genuine SEdoll is fantastic - keep up the good work :)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

onetrick79 wrote:I'm sorry to hear that. But about the LHP, my 167E just arrived this week from a reputable vendor, and I'm more than delighted with her. The LHP seems fine to me, and the detail of the sculpt is brilliant. Its disappointing that people have stolen your design, I hope you can put a stop to it. My genuine SEdoll is fantastic - keep up the good work :)
The 167's LHP was improved over when she was first released. She's a lovely sculpt (I particularly like the Emily head) and on my short list.

I noticed that SE are not the only brand to have their products ripped off on that website.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

I think it's good to see that there is also a Chinese company that takes copyright laws seriously.
I hope this can be the beginning of the end of piracy.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Siliconeman wrote:Did they copy your bad LHP as well?
:haha4:

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

SEdoll is similar to Sino. One day they'll attempt. 10+ bodies so far, still crap.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

SEDoll did the initial hard yards of producing these dolls
A significant investment by any measure

Regardless of our opinions about the design, it is still theft and not supported by TDF's position on counterfeit dolls

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

esquisseallure wrote:
SEdoll is similar to Sino. One day they'll attempt. 10+ bodies so far, still crap.
Not the best, I would agree, in most of their dolls as far as I can see, although the revised 167 seems to be a lot better. Which is a shame, especially for those for whom correct LHP is paramount (not me), as they have some lovely sculpts.

What would worry me far more is the quality of the skeleton, how consistent the joint tightness is and how quickly the joints are likely to loosen (SE are made in a Jinsan factory, which is NOT a good start as far as the skeleton is concerned).

But to get back on topic, I absolutely second what seagull said about theft!!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

PDutus wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:
Not the best, I would agree, in most of their dolls as far as I can see, although the revised 167 seems to be a lot better. Which is a shame, especially for those for whom correct LHP is paramount (not me), as they have some lovely sculpts.

What would worry me far more is the quality of the skeleton, how consistent the joint tightness is and how quickly the joints are likely to loosen (SE are made in a Jinsan factory, which is NOT a good start as far as the skeleton is concerned).

But to get back on topic, I absolutely second what seagull said about theft!!
The question that comes to my mind about that is while SE and WM may share space in the same factory, are their mixes of TPE and mold making and such coming from the same source? Or, is SE making their own material completely independent, and simply operating in the same building? Either can be the case.

Anyway, end of tangent.

I don't mind if Company A buys a bunch of heads from Company B to use on their dolls. That's a business transaction. That does not seem to be the case here. From the involved web page, "We are not only an online shop but also a leading sex doll manufacturer located in China." Really? So which of these dolls do you actually manufacture? I don't see anything new here.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Please understand that theft of intellectual property is a serious crime. Intellectual Property includes the original manufacturers' costly Research and Development as well as the artistic design by the sculptor.

TDF Management supports the fight against counterfeit dolls, we don't allow any promotion for counterfeiters, see viewtopic.php?f=80&t=130563

Joy123
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Joy123 »

Jinshan is one of our OEM factories. The cooperative manufacturers are strictly screened by us, so you can rest assured to buy. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS