realsexdoll.com

new hobby.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

just4fun

new hobby.

Post by just4fun »

hello all, I'm new here. there is a wealth of info on this site.. thanks to all for sharing your info. I been looking at WM dolls for awhile now... still not sure which one i will get but it will be a either a dark haired beauty or a red head..

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: new hobby.

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, you are right there is lots to learn. Ask anything you like, it's a friendly place.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Just4fun! :multi:

Shopping for the very first doll is fun and a little stressful at the same time.
We don't want to make a mistake on the girl of our dreams! :razz:

The only advice I could give you is to make a list of your favorite dolls and choose the lightest one for your very first! :angel:
Hope you find what you are looking for soon, but beware dolls can become a very addicting hobby! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Apollo »

just4fun wrote:hello all, I'm new here. there is a wealth of info on this site.. thanks to all for sharing your info. I been looking at WM dolls for awhile now... still not sure which one i will get but it will be a either a dark haired beauty or a red head..

Hi just4fun. Welcome to the TDF. I find I always have a these forums as an open tab on my laptop all the time. I love a few of the WM's i love the look of sino dolls and the feel of pipers, I love the look of the Starpery dolls. Mine are all TPE ladies, my partner and i purchased our first doll and it was history from there.

just4fun

Post by just4fun »

thanks everyone... this will be a fun adventure for sure...

INFORMATIONS