realsexdoll.com

DOLL FEETS STANDING OPTION REQUIRED

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mirabel
Active Poster
Active Poster

DOLL FEETS STANDING OPTION REQUIRED

Post by Mirabel »

Hi all.

I would to ask.

I bought a dom WM174G. Unfortunately a vendor forgot to fit a dool standing feets. There is no stanging.
My question is, how to replace feets? A doll are very expensive toys. I would avoind any damages of her.
There is any thing available?

Please for advise.
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_20210804_094934.jpg
IMG_20210804_094934.jpg (968.75 KiB) Viewed 370 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: DOLL FEETS STANDING OPTION REQUIRED

Post by gogodolls »

I think the footplates have threaded holes already prepared. (...on new dolls) :thumbs_up:

It would be necessary to make small incisions under the feet and install the screws in the right places.

Hope this helps you and the modification will go smoothly for you. :wink:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, if you ordered the standing option but didn't receive it then I would first be speaking to your vendor before making any alterations to your doll. While some have found that the foot plates in non standing dolls have the threaded holes needed for fitting the foot bolts it's more likely that your doll doesn't have this (non of my 3 non standing dolls did). While it's possible to drill the required holes and then tap them to receive a threaded bolt you would need to first remove the foot assembly, fit it into a vice and use an industrial drill with hardened drill bit as the plates are made of hardened stainless steel so an average domestic drill won't do much to it. The other thing to keep in mind is that a doll that can stand will also usually have tightened ankle and knee joints. Personally I wouldn't attempt this work on such a large doll, I think your best bet is to speak to your vendor, good luck.

Mirabel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mirabel »

Hello

It looks like standing feets problem has been resolve.
I was asked a manufacturer WM. And a WM technician said feets plate is prepared for standing option as a standard. Needs screws and that's it.
And yes, I chceck and it is ready. I will fit screws tomorrow.

Thanks for help and your advise.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Mirabel wrote:Hello

It looks like standing feets problem has been resolve.
I was asked a manufacturer WM. And a WM technician said feets plate is prepared for standing option as a standard. Needs screws and that's it.
And yes, I chceck and it is ready. I will fit screws tomorrow.

Thanks for help and your advise.
That's good news! In that case you will just need to make 3 small holes in the bottom of the feet right above the holes in the plate. You can easily pick up the bolts from a hardware store or get them on line from somewhere like ebay. I tend to swap the factory supplied bolts for carriage bolts as they have a wider head but the factory are now also supplying foot bolts that have a white plastic cap which work well enough, my newest gals have them. Let me know if you need the size for bolts. As for the holes, I did convert one non standing doll to standing as she had an older foot plate that allowed me to fix a bolt in the heel, for the hole I used a soldering iron which I just pushed in and out quickly to make a nice neat hole but you will want to practice on some spare tpe first if you haven't worked with tpe before. Another thing you could do in the absence of a soldering iron is heat up the tip of something like a screwdriver and push it through, anything hot will go through tpe like a knife through butter, so it will give you a neat hole. When fitted, the bolts need to be about 1/4" proud of the tpe. Good luck.

Mirabel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mirabel »

New feets
Attachments
IMG_20210806_133102.jpg
IMG_20210806_133102.jpg (783.73 KiB) Viewed 304 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru