realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Nctaker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nctaker »

Hello all,
Read the forum for a while, now joined. Looking to buy my first as well. Any advice is welcomed.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: New member

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF. There are any choices, what kind of girl are you looking for in terms of size/weight/curves?

Nctaker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nctaker »

I prefer a slim, smaller chest (a,b,c cup) around 5ft. Someone not too heavy as I do have company at home. I just need her to be able to be hidden discretely and quickly when needed. More for a night time companion type thing, as i miss having that someone to cuddle up next to at night. Was married for a long time, now divorced. An empty bed just seems so empty.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

A doll will surely help with that. You are in trouble though, because what you are looking for might have the greatest number of options! Spend some time perusing the threads and you'll get a sense of some favorites very soon.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Welcome Nctaker!

TDF is a great place to gather all the information you need to make a good decision.

Our first doll was a WM 157cm B cup. She stands slightly under 5’2” and weighs 64 pounds.

She is just right for moving around, dressing and posing. We are a married couple and either of us can manage her easily.

I am certain everyone here has their own idea of what makes the best First Doll but I think we would all agree, weight would be the biggest determining factor.

Other than that, a good vendor makes all the difference. We always recommend Jeff at Booty Call Dolls (BCD). Jeff is knowledgeable and will answer all of your questions. He is with you every step of the way. Before, during and after the sale. We only buy from Jeff!

Enjoy the forum!

:glou:

The Leathermans

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Welcome to the forum :glou:

WM 166c
Attachments
Polish_20210502_221107826 (1).jpg