www.tayu-doll.com

Who is TAYU, Why choose TAYU and What does TAYU offer?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
SeenHerB4

Re: Who is TAYU, Why choose TAYU and What does TAYU offer?

Post by SeenHerB4 »

Thank you Tayu for the informative posts.
Interesting work and I like what I see and hear.

But FYI , from here on out I will only buy In-Stock dolls from U.S. vendors.
There are just too many potential problems in the transaction otherwise.

I got my WM 157B from YourDoll in two and half days and she's perfect.
That's how it should be.

So please let me know if/when you will be stocking dolls with YourDoll.com

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Ummmm "entitled" consumers? Not sure I understand what that term means. Caveat Emptor demands critical consumers, or you end up with poor consumers, which stop being consumers because they have no money, and no sellable product. Entitled manufactures are plenty. Ever buy an lg tv? Or a samsung oven? "Put out fake reviews, ban negative feedback, buy up the competition and put out crap at inflated prices" that is the market of entitled businesses and gooberments. Plenty of samples. Entitled consumers? There are not enough words to make me understand that notion

NotRaulDuke

Post by NotRaulDuke »

maddmatter70 wrote:Entitled consumers? There are not enough words to make me understand that notion
Yeah, agreed. I don't have the energy to take their argument apart step-by-step, but simply put, they make a LOT of incorrect assumptions there...

- "[skeleton] can and will have malfunction because of design of 'bolts' + 'lubrication'": The skeletons in most dolls are literally pathetic (HINT: 45º unsupported and poorly welded miter joint without post-weld heat treatment is an abortion), and not even up to the standards of basic stop-motion armatures. There's an unbelievable amount of room for improvement and innovation there.
- "you can do everything 100% right, wrap it all good": Yes, you CAN. except I have yet to see a manufacturer that DOES this. Packaging is usually not what you would expect from a product at this price point. My iPhone is packaged better and more safely than the doll that costs 3x as much. There are some who are improving, but neck bolts are still punching through boxes. It's almost as if nobody is thinking about how to solve that. Huh.

People have a right to expect that a product they pay for will be able to be successfully and safely delivered. And people should also be able to expect that the manufacturer is thinking about quality design and stands behind their product.

I'm not saying we should have Ferraris at Ford prices. I am saying that if you ordered a Maserati and paid Maserati prices, and it came in full of seagull shit because they didn't take the time to make sure to roll up the windows at the factory before it went on the cargo ship, and the leather was the wrong color, and they forgot headlights, maybe they should take responsibility for that and get you a new vehicle.

SeenHerB4

Post by SeenHerB4 »

Yeah that Entitled Consumers diatribe has been stewing a bit in the back of my brain.

Pay Multiple Thou$and$ of $$$ up front / Wait 3 months / Cross your fingers everything is OK and as ordered.
No thanks.

They should change the ordering model like it is here in the U.S..
Put down a % deposit and pay the rest when it ships or when hits in U.S. customs.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

SeenHerB4 wrote:Yeah that Entitled Consumers diatribe has been stewing a bit in the back of my brain.

Pay Multiple Thou$and$ of $$$ up front / Wait 3 months / Cross your fingers everything is OK and as ordered.
No thanks.

Put down a % deposit and pay the rest when it ships or when hits in U.S. customs.
There is a US brand that asks payment upfront and has a several years order queue 8O
Also with the most famous US doll brand, I had to pay upfront. With a Japanese brand I paid 50% upfront and 50% just before shipping.
So please, let's not turn this into a discussion about country of origin.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Nescio50 wrote:
SeenHerB4 wrote:Yeah that Entitled Consumers diatribe has been stewing a bit in the back of my brain.

No thanks.

There is a US brand that asks payment upfront and has a several years order queue 8O
Also with the most famous US doll brand, I had to pay upfront. With a Japanese brand I paid 50% upfront and 50% just before shipping.
So please, let's not turn this into a discussion about country of origin.

I agree, Nescio. I have recently ordered a silicone doll direct from a well-known Chinese manufacturer. I paid a $500 deposit, then half the remaining balance the following month, with the balance due when she is ready to ship.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

SeenHerB4

Post by SeenHerB4 »

Nescio50 wrote: There is a US brand that asks payment upfront and has a several years order queue 8O
Also with the most famous US doll brand, I had to pay upfront. With a Japanese brand I paid 50% upfront and 50% just before shipping. So please, let's not turn this into a discussion about country of origin.
I was comparing it to the general process of sales transactions in the U.S... There are MANY many more examples of that than not.
My point is if people refused these sales terms on doll purchases ..the process might change.

It also makes me wonder what they do with all that upfront money.
Are they investing it? Any chance that would explain the long multi-month wait times?
Generally speaking, it doesn't appear they funnel the money back into R&D much.
Except maybe for that U.S. company, I know they're heavy into R&D.
N' Tayu is providing a glimpse of hope in that regard.

One way to try and change the sales model is to only buy In-Stock dolls from vendors in your own country.

SeenHerB4

Post by SeenHerB4 »

PDutus wrote:I agree, Nescio. I have recently ordered a silicone doll direct from a well-known Chinese manufacturer. I paid a $500 deposit, then half the remaining balance the following month, with the balance due when she is ready to ship.
That's news. Sounds more reasonable.
First time to hear of this happening. Does this company advertise those terms?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

SeenHerB4 wrote:
PDutus wrote:I agree, Nescio. I have recently ordered a silicone doll direct from a well-known Chinese manufacturer. I paid a $500 deposit, then half the remaining balance the following month, with the balance due when she is ready to ship.
That's news. Sounds more reasonable.
First time to hear of this happening. Does this company advertise those terms?
Not sure, but I think they might well offer them to prospective customers if asked. Other companies might well do the same or similar if you speak to them nicely :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

While you're talking about other manufacturers I'll just mention that Xiao Niao, my TAYU 155B #5 girl who I bought through MyRobotDoll in Belgium on March 31st, arrived to me in Sweden today :multi:
I'll make a short unpack post tomorrow.

Xiao Niao resting after her long journey:

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

maddmatter70 wrote:It is a low visability seam, not seamless
TAYU-DOLL wrote:11/ All TAYU dolls have built-in realistic body painting that shows skin texture, blood vessels and pores. They all have seamless neck designs that allow doll lovers to appreciate the realism and the beauty of their lovely TAYU companions at all angles.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Xephyr wrote:
TAYU-DOLL wrote:11/ All TAYU dolls have built-in realistic body painting that shows skin texture, blood vessels and pores. They all have seamless neck designs that allow doll lovers to appreciate the realism and the beauty of their lovely TAYU companions at all angles.
They had trouble with the wording and asked for help in other threads. Not putting them down, but "seamless" implies no seam. It is my understanding as in the pic, is it is a low visability seam.
Attachments
20210726_202034.jpg
20210726_202034.jpg (162.77 KiB) Viewed 976 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

maddmatter70 wrote:
Xephyr wrote:
They had trouble with the wording and asked for help in other threads. Not putting them down, but "seamless" implies no seam. It is my understanding as in the pic, is it is a low visability seam.
Damn. That's depressing. I was looking forward to that one specific feature. Ah well. Thanks for clarification. :glou:

NotRaulDuke

Post by NotRaulDuke »

Xephyr wrote:Damn. That's depressing. I was looking forward to that one specific feature. Ah well. Thanks for clarification. :glou:
I’m also a huge fan of the seamless neck feature, but I have to say this is a damn fine next best thing from the looks of it!

INFORMATIONS