realsexdoll.com

Hey, I'm new here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Caius1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey, I'm new here

Post by Caius1 »

Hey all!
I'm really a new member here, haven't even been a lurker for more than yesterday when I found this place. I found TDF when I googled something like "best place to buy sex doll" and the articles where referring to shops as "TDF approved", took some time though to figure out what TDF meant.
So I've been wanting a doll for years! Now I think I've got the finances for so I've started researching and I think I've found the perfect one 8) Just need to figure out the best store to buy it/her from. It's a bit overwhelming to go through them all and compare the policies and details and prices and freebies and so forth.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Hey, I'm new here

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF. There are lots of choices but that is a good thing. Who do you have your eyes on?

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Welcome to the forum buddy :thumbs_up:

Don't be shy in asking questions

Any models in particular you're looking at?

Caius1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Caius1 »

Thanks!

I've set my eyes on her, from WM!
I'm weak for slim and small bodies like hers, but especially weak for redheads :oops:
Many shops seems to have her in stock, ready to ship, but I just have to have her red hair with green eyes when the default is brown. Most shops have her in their selection overall, but so far My Robot Doll seems to have the best price and according to TDF, they are a legit shop.

INFORMATIONS