www.wmdolls.com

The 141 D will be Wm best doll that will satisfy you

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Joevega12

The 141 D will be Wm best doll that will satisfy you

Post by Joevega12 »

crazy post I know but I was up late last night looking at photos of that 141 D body I even imagined I brought it and how stunning it really look with the New head and everything I kind of got a gift of seeing things before they happen sometimes i often can sense things as well. I think the reason why this doll will satisfy more than previous models is because it's more manipulation friendly and I think you can enjoy the sexual experience better when you can dominate things of course full size dolls is very pretty in it's more life like because thier tall like us but unfortunately you won't get to enjoy that 90 pounds like you think after all that heavy lifting it will wear you out so I'm really optimistic about this doll and I think all they have to do now is create a stunning head with this new body in it's a wrap I would definitely buy it I'm still getting my 164 f or J though now I know what you guys over 6 going to say the 141 D is to short but hell I'm 5'8 I will enjoy something I can dominate and eft very easily that's a win all the way around that's how I look at it

Beardo822

Re: The 141 D will be Wm best doll that will satisfy you

Post by Beardo822 »

The WM 141D seems to be heavily based on the YL141 (I'm sure we all know the relationship of WM and YL), which I have and she's incredible :D See my signature.
I'm 6' tall and I have no problem at all with a 141cm tall doll, but petite women are "my type". Like you said, EASY to move around! I'm not a gym rat, but I'm reasonably fit as I play sports and work a manual labor job. I can lay on my back or sit on my couch, put her on top of me cowgirl, and I can grab her under the armpits and "bounce" her quite easily :whistle:

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

those the same reasons I like it as well also that YL doll 141 cm was selling very good I did my research on that so I'm assuming Wm trying to Top them in get those sells too but it's all up to what that head looks like then I might just get it I like the 369 head also but I know it looks different from the promotional photos but im very optimistic about it they need to hurry up and release it while have the money because I rather left 50 or 60 pounds then 75 and up

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Can you post a link to the specific head and body combination you are talking about?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS