www.wmdolls.com

I think there needs to be another payment plan

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Joevega12

I think there needs to be another payment plan

Post by Joevega12 »

I think there needs to be another payment plan for more people that may can't get appproved by paypal credit like me do you guys know afterpay exist where you break a payment into 4 payments I need something like that because if not I will have to wait until july, 30 to place my order I was trying to place it on july 15 when I get my next check I can swing $1200 then add the next on july 30 my reason for wanting to place my order on the 15 instead of the 30th is because I'm currently working a different shift at my job during the summer so it would be easier for me to receive my package the earlier the better for me that's how I look at it

EmmaLover

Re: I think there needs to be another payment plan

Post by EmmaLover »

have you looked at Klarna?

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

EmmaLover wrote:have you looked at Klarna?
I tried them already and they won't approve me neither it just sucks they should atleast let people who have a bank account make payments even if thier credit not so good because pay pal credit and klarna will slap the door right on your face if your credit is not good

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

Back in olden times people used to save for stuff they wanted.
Chuck some money into an account from time to time, then when you've got enough you buy the thing.

Any credit is going to cost you significant amounts of interest and reduce your buying power further, which really isn't what you want if you're already short. Especially if you're "high risk" and can't apply for cheap credit for some reason. You could end up paying 20-30%, maybe more, over the cost of the doll, which at a couple of grand is some serious dosh.

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Joevega12 wrote:
I tried them already and they won't approve me neither it just sucks they should atleast let people who have a bank account make payments even if thier credit not so good because pay pal credit and klarna will slap the door right on your face if your credit is not good
Klarna wont reject you for a normal 4 payment installment.(there is no credit check for that option) .But if your applying for credit , than yea they can reject you.

i wish every vendor had Klarna, id have at least 2 dolls already on the way , but the 2 vendros id like to buy from dont offer it. and the couple that do, are overpriced and im not overpaying from those vendors just so i can use Klarna. it blows.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

GotDolls wrote:Back in olden times people used to save for stuff they wanted.
Chuck some money into an account from time to time, then when you've got enough you buy the thing.

Any credit is going to cost you significant amounts of interest and reduce your buying power further, which really isn't what you want if you're already short. Especially if you're "high risk" and can't apply for cheap credit for some reason. You could end up paying 20-30%, maybe more, over the cost of the doll, which at a couple of grand is some serious dosh.

That was my first thought as well, plus wait til October/November to order and there will be significant black Friday savings on offer. So basically, the choice is: wait a few months and pay 20% less, or buy now and pay 20% more, hmm.....

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Idk, get a small loan for home improvements or something haha.. she would improve it, dolls are beautiful! (Jk, I don't think that would work)

Nah, if your credit score is so low your regular bank won't give you a credit card, and Klarna won't even do it, then you're screwed

I would say stick to the plan of buying her on the 30th after you're paid, then sign up for UPS my choice (or see if vendor can ship to other address than billing), and have it shipped to whatever the nearest UPS pickup site is. Rerouting a package only costs like $10, though if you don't drive a pickup, you'll probably need to rent one to take her home, so prepare for that

Or just have her delivered and risk it, I know alot of vendors don't even require signature, and if somethings shipping from China,bit never requires one. Unless you're in the ghetto and she'll get stolen within the hour, I'd just chance it and if you know the date ahead of time, have a friend/sibling/girlfriend/whoever you can trust to go in your house for a second, swing by and let the box in for you. Just pay em for gas or buy em dinner.. if it's an apartment, they may not deliver if the office is closed at that time, because I bet they'd deliver a box that big to the office not the door... So then you're back to the UPS pickup site plan

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

mrgatorade5 wrote:
Joevega12 wrote:
Klarna wont reject you for a normal 4 payment installment.(there is no credit check for that option) .But if your applying for credit , than yea they can reject you.

i wish every vendor had Klarna, id have at least 2 dolls already on the way , but the 2 vendros id like to buy from dont offer it. and the couple that do, are overpriced and im not overpaying from those vendors just so i can use Klarna. it blows.
I didn't know you can do 4 payments with klarna I have to look into that but just like you said I would like to order from a site I like or I feel like would give me a great looking doll and right now I'm only considering two sites in thats Real Love sex dolls and Beautiful dolls I hopefully those are good choices but it just looks like I might have to wait until july 30 to place my order if nothing dose not pan out before then

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

nicvncnt wrote:
GotDolls wrote:Back in olden times people used to save for stuff they wanted.

That was my first thought as well, plus wait til October/November to order and there will be significant black Friday savings on offer. So basically, the choice is: wait a few months and pay 20% less, or buy now and pay 20% more, hmm.....
lol that sound good in all but I want my baby now however that dose seem like a good plan for a second doll :lol:

wulf9474

Post by wulf9474 »

Sexxdolls.co has Sezzle which is a 4 payment option. Also they are running a special on most dolls 1 free head plus -$400 off or for WM and Jarliet brands 1 free head and -$200 off

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

wulf9474 wrote:Sexxdolls.co has Sezzle which is a 4 payment option. Also they are running a special on most dolls 1 free head plus -$400 off or for WM and Jarliet brands 1 free head and -$200 off
Thanks I check their website out and I don't want to do business with them because of these reasons lack of reviews on their website no phone number or address to thier business also no pay paI option says they stop the sell from buying adult items when did they ever did that and I can't find any real reputable reviews outside of the doll forum so those are big things for me when deciding a company and that usually means they are getting less business and making less dolls by not going the extra mile with having those simple things like most vendors have on their website so I be scared to order a doll from them I might get a box with a mop head and stick in it :lol:

INFORMATIONS