www.wmdolls.com

Mineral oil leakage during sex play?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
snorlax

Re: Mineral oil leakage during sex play?

Post by snorlax »

I read corn starch is discouraged because of the fact that it is indeed food based and could lead to mold / rancid tpe? Not sure what to believe xD
Kaitlyn WM 162E / 233
Lilith Smart Doll Athena

tokisdead
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tokisdead »

snorlax wrote:I read corn starch is discouraged because of the fact that it is indeed food based and could lead to mold / rancid tpe? Not sure what to believe xD
It shouldn't be an issue unless your home is very humid. I keep my room at around 50-60% humidity and have not had any issues in over a year. I don't put it inside any orifices and will use talc for that, but only usually if I plan to store her for a while.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Well that's interesting question.
Here's my look at it.
Probably not one person in here that hasn't used baby oil and or vaseline in one way or another on their skin.
Believe it or not skin absorbs anything that comes in contact with it and whatever is on your skin being absorbed is going into your bloodstream.

The miniscule amount of oil being leached from a TPE doll is not going to effect you any more then if you were wanking it with vaseline or baby oil for example. :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

To answer another question about baby powder on lips , just don't powder the lips or nipples :lol:
Easy as that
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

snorlax wrote:I read corn starch is discouraged because of the fact that it is indeed food based and could lead to mold / rancid tpe? Not sure what to believe xD
Given the wear+tear my 166C has had (hands are trashed and one of the ankle and hip joints is v loose) I think mould will be an afterthought. :lol: :roll:

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

Given the wear+tear my 166C has had in 3/4 months (hands are trashed and one of the ankle and hip joints is v loose) I think mould will struggle to get going before I have to get a new one. :lol: :roll:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Mold needs moisture to grow, corn starch that is bone dry is pretty safe
Some areas are mold central, high humidity and high spore count and extra care of dolls is needed

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Never use cornstarch
I used that shit on my first doll it destroyed her TPE
Use baby powder lightly so you don't dry out ant sensitive areas like armpit, elbows, knees, crotch.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Dollicious2

What exactly did corn starch do to your dolls TPE?
Just wondering

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

I thought talc was a carcinogen or at least Johnson and Johnson’s brand

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Talc is a clay mineral
Years back talc refining failed to reduce the levels of asbestos to mandated levels
https://www.asbestos.com/products/talcum-powder/
This has become less of an issue now, but personally I prefer Corn starch

So if you are into eating dirt, as most children are, then there won't be a problem :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

john1972
What exactly did corn starch do to your dolls TPE?

Curious also, there are hundreds of posts dealing with doll maintenance and powder (talc & corn) with no mention of TPE destruction

Recently some brands have had a much less oily formulation, requiring little powdering
The gurus will repeatedly advise that the amount of powder applied is practically invisible, providing a nice non-tacky feel to a doll :)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Kind of difficult to explain how cornstarch reacts with TPE when it enters the TPE on microscopic level.
Cornstarch clings and you will see this when you go to clean your dolls skin it clamps up much more then talc powder and actually is more difficult to get off the dolls skin.
My theory is that the cornstarch broke down the TPE bonding on a molecular level as it is a binder in cooking recipes just seems a no brainer actually and also robbed the TPE of it's critical moisturizing oils on the molecular level.

I've never had a problem with my dolls using baby powder sparingly without overly coating them especially in the stretching areas like armpits , crotch, knees & elbows.
And cleanups are much easier.

It's your choice.
I stand with baby powder.
If you want to use a food substance that's literally used to thicken sauces ,soups and is good binder for meatloaf and meatballs that's on you.

Also i remember this one thread i read with a real chemist explaining TPE and what it needs to have long lasting life and what is harmful to it , i remember him mentioning cornstarch being bad for the TPE and some guys being angry that the manufacturer's recommended cornstarch.
Forget the thread name...
I will try and find that for y'all.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS