www.wmdolls.com

164D

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 164D

Post by Cubiko »

Actually this exact doll from the photos has been for sale for a few months now but since I live in Northern Europe and do not ship she probably won’t be going anywhere :)

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

mandos wrote:Actually this exact doll from the photos has been for sale for a few months now but since I live in Northern Europe and do not ship she probably won’t be going anywhere :)
Hmmm, guess you will have to show her a good time ;)

christianoculus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by christianoculus »

mandos wrote:Actually this exact doll from the photos has been for sale for a few months now but since I live in Northern Europe and do not ship she probably won’t be going anywhere :)
For sale in Northern Europe you say.. I am very much interested in learning more, but didn't see her listed on this site.
My account still has newbie restrictions so not allowed to send any PM's. But if you could send me one with the details I would appreciate it ;)

INFORMATIONS