www.wmdolls.com

Maybe a dumb question…164J

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Maybe a dumb question…164J

Post by bigchilli »

Karrot wrote: Yup, nice to finally see some sculpts that dont look like a mole-rat after a buzzard attack. I get everyone's different But I prefer that there's no hangin' bits.

K

:haha4:

I'm the same
Some designs with bits actually turn me off a bit :roll:

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Rdriver731 wrote:I get we are all different and we all have different tastes but…when the 164cm line came out I thought for sure people were gonna bounce on that but no. I’ve waited 5 long years for the right doll and the 164J is it. 1700 bucks and a little more and she’s mine….or maybe not? The lack of purchases or posts on her leads me to believe I’m missing something. Am I? She looks damn fine to me.
you definitely not the only one bro I was saying the same thing as you and I was debating weather to go for the 164 F or J but my mind is made up now I'm going with the 164 F once I get my check next month sometime I'm pulling that trigger for sure

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The way this worked out is that when the 164F was finished the sculpt accidently fell into the pot with the breast growth potion. We did not see any difference when we fished her out of the pot, but the next morning they had swelled up to such a nice shape and size that we sent her to the mould makers again. So the two are actually identical twins, except two very obvious parts.

Part of the reason why the J didn’t get the following it perhaps deserved is that not long before the 162F was released, a similar proportioned body. But they are miles apart when you put them next to each other.

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

mandos wrote:The way this worked out is that when the 164F was finished the sculpt accidently fell into the pot with the breast growth potion. We did not see any difference when we fished her out of the pot, but the next morning they had swelled up to such a nice shape and size that we sent her to the mould makers again. So the two are actually identical twins, except two very obvious parts.

Part of the reason why the J didn’t get the following it perhaps deserved is that not long before the 162F was released, a similar proportioned body. But they are miles apart when you put them next to each other.
Can you explain how they are "miles apart" from each other outside of the breasts size? Because they look exactly the same. Also the measurements ?

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Wow

These have the same pussy?
Didn't realise that :roll:

Either way both bodies are amazing
Attachments
jen_164cm_j_cup_wmdoll_326_head-29_800x.jpg
jen_164cm_j_cup_wmdoll_326_head-29_800x.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
wm-dolls-164cm-f-cup-realistic-sexdoll-lovedoll-26-346x519.jpg
wm-dolls-164cm-f-cup-realistic-sexdoll-lovedoll-26-346x519.jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 1375 times

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

bigchilli wrote:Wow

yea i was under the assumption the G/F/J all have the newer mold , with the E basically not far off. im not sure how much the J is differ than the F besides tits, and maybe some of the body... but the G/J are the same mold except for the obvious reasons from what ive gathered from WM saying in another thread.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Its the best Puss and LHP to date imho. I just need some thighs..
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Barbarous wrote:I agree the dolls are fabulous, I think the weight may
be pushing the limit for some people.

These WM Dolls are light - My opinion, I have a 2003 RealDoll body 3, that would kick your ass moving it around, that was the LARGEST RD at the time, as I am 18 years older I am THRILLED there are lighter dolls out there now, 30 -35 lbs makes a difference. the 164J is the second to smallest doll I own. 8)

My WM164J
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=141719

IMG_3689.jpg
IMG_3689.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1343 times

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

I thought the only difference between the J and F were breasts size. There's a big difference between the two? I actually feel like the amatuer pics I saw were terrible compared to the marketing photos so I didn't bother with the 164. But I can be proven wrong if i saw more amateur photos especially highlighted the love hole placement would be nice. I saw ppl trying to sell their 164 and saw the pics and was like...oh lol

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

You are right Wolverine, They are light compared to their Massive
predecessors that required a lot of room to navigate and plenty
of muscle.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Wolverine wrote:
Barbarous wrote:I agree the dolls are fabulous, I think the weight may
be pushing the limit for some people.

These WM Dolls are light - My opinion, I have a 2003 RealDoll body 3, that would kick your ass moving it around, that was the LARGEST RD at the time, as I am 18 years older I am THRILLED there are lighter dolls out there now, 30 -35 lbs makes a difference. the 164J is the second to smallest doll I own. 8)

My WM164J
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=141719

IMG_3689.jpg

The JY muscle on the end *drools*

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

bigchilli wrote:Wow

Yes they are. You can even goto dollstudio and verify this yourself with factory photos.

Notice anything similar about their bodies? They look similar somehow... Almost like their bodies are the same outside of the breasts? But nothing comes to mind! :roll:

Lahme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lahme »

I couldnt find much info on this exact model either (with J), but I just bought one the other day, I'll try to provide some info on it when it arrives. Also sorry I know this is a very old topic, but couldnt find many others.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

bigchilli wrote:
The JY muscle on the end *drools*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I Thank you!

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

Lahme wrote:I couldnt find much info on this exact model either (with J), but I just bought one the other day, I'll try to provide some info on it when it arrives. Also sorry I know this is a very old topic, but couldnt find many others.
looking forward to it!

INFORMATIONS