www.dolls-castle.com

first girl from dolls-castle 80cm Lena

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Cathaney
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

first girl from dolls-castle 80cm Lena

Post by Cathaney »

I had been planning to buy a doll in the first 2021, was in the middle of WM 156cm h and Lena, finally decided to get Lena due to the budget and the shipping cost (shipping to GA is really expensivce than i thought), i d like to tell about my first purchase from dolls-castle here
1. Lena is of TPE not bady quality better than i imaged or post on the website :|
2. shipment is impressed :D
3. offered a free Bikini clothe sounds pleased me thu :)
4. unhappy as they mistaked the price up there the website i saw Lena was USD 150 before not sure of the reasons they rechanged the pirce days later and points cut from here 8O
5. dont have much place in my house to store the big doll and Lena here we go, i can take her in the bathroom bed or sofa really shit enjoyed these days with her :oops:
6. not much story thu and attached some pictures :grab:
https://imgur.com/a/XdbYXps
Last edited by jiayi on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed URL

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: first girl from dolls-castle 80cm Lena

Post by dolls-castle »

Cathaney wrote:I had been planning to buy a doll in the first 2021, was in the middle of WM 156cm h and Lena, finally decided to get Lena due to the budget and the shipping cost (shipping to GA is really expensivce than i thought), i d like to tell about my first purchase from dolls-castle here
1. Lena is of TPE not bady quality better than i imaged or post on the website :|
2. shipment is impressed :D
3. offered a free Bikini clothe sounds pleased me thu :)
4. unhappy as they mistaked the price up there the website i saw Lena was USD 150 before not sure of the reasons they rechanged the pirce days later and points cut from here 8O
5. dont have much place in my house to store the big doll and Lena here we go, i can take her in the bathroom bed or sofa really shit enjoyed these days with her :oops:
6. not much story thu and attached some pictures :grab:
https://imgur.com/a/XdbYXps

Hello Cathaney
thank you for your feedback, as for the price we did make a mistake before, sorry if it hurt your feeling, also if you have any question or problem after sell feel free to contact us, thanks again for your effects
Best Regards
Dolls-Castle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Creodrewjman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Creodrewjman »

i felt she was oiling alot out for the first sight , if it is because the reflective light when you taook the pictures?

Lambert-Aarn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lambert-Aarn »

I firmly agree with you , my Aika was from dolls-castle too, but their heads options were too of folk for me, I would rather buy asister doll for Aika if they have more options of heads listed on the website.

JouyettLady
Ex-Member

Post by JouyettLady »

Awesome, but I don’t like her face do you have more options? If so I might consider, look forward to your reply and surprise.

Cathaney
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cathaney »

Creodrewjman wrote:i felt she was oiling alot out for the first sight , if it is because the reflective light when you taook the pictures?
not actually maybe it was my problem :D

Cathaney
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cathaney »

Lambert-Aarn wrote:I firmly agree with you , my Aika was from dolls-castle too, but their heads options were too of folk for me, I would rather buy asister doll for Aika if they have more options of heads listed on the website.
yes they dont have more options i might find another head for her somewhere

Cathaney
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cathaney »

JouyettLady wrote:Awesome, but I don’t like her face do you have more options? If so I might consider, look forward to your reply and surprise.
will post later

INFORMATIONS