www.dolls-castle.com

1st Time Customer of Doll Castle

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Kee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 1st Time Customer of Doll Castle

Post by Kee »

Dear Dolls Castle,

Could you please identify the dolls (sizes,body,faces) I have numbered 1-7 in your lovely picture? If you know the skin colors used i would like to know as well (I really like doll number 5).
Attachments
doll-family-(far-left-100-cm---far-right-170cm-dolls-castle.jpg
doll-family-(far-left-100-cm---far-right-170cm-dolls-castle.jpg (123.28 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
Just some info (i'm not vendor related)
WMdoll heads: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-heads/
Z-onedoll heads: http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_index ... nId=3.html
TDF doll matrix: http://matrix.dollforum.com/page_search_v3.php
[/color]

Z-Onedoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Z-Onedoll »

Kee wrote:Dear Dolls Castle,

Could you please identify the dolls (sizes,body,faces) I have numbered 1-7 in your lovely picture? If you know the skin colors used i would like to know as well (I really like doll number 5).
Hi,those are old photos of Hitdoll TPE dolls 125 136 143 150 158 165 168 models.
Face number: 21,7,32,15,32,20,17; Natural skin color
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Kee
Thanks. Here is the picture of No 5 head. and her body is 158cm, TPE
do you like her?

Miracle
Attachments
32 head.jpg
32 head.jpg (105.83 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Rackstar

Post by Rackstar »

Comparison Pictures:

That comparison picture was the INITIAL reason I jumped on my Hitdoll order (110cm)
Mycastle/Hitdoll, please strive to keep doing comparison photos of dolls and new dolls.
It really gives you a sense of the dolls body/curves especially in comparison to others.
And who doesn't like fantasizing of owning the WHOLE collection and seeing them ALL AT ONCE!

Kee
: I'm getting along well with my 110. BUT....word of caution the one thing that I advocated that Hitdoll and Mycastle should do is provide an easy 1 page guide on doll care.

Yes, it should be 'common sense' or easy to browse the forum, but things happen or you forgot.

EXAMPLE: My 110 has a 2 inch vaginal tear toward the anus. Lucky she didn't have an anal cavity as it would have ripped through.
Why?:
Because I didn't know how to use the insert! I thought you just slide it in! Nope! YOu have to baby powder the heck out of it. So obvious but now I damaged my doll.
Meaning less fun and interaction with basically a Hitdoll advertisment! Now she is stored in her case waiting for me to fix her (easy I'm sure but I'm super busy so it goes to the back of my mind)....meaning my desire to get another doll is not a daily IMPULSE.

Sorry, please just keep this page bookmarked/subscribed so when I finally get it fixed I'll get to making pictures for members/potential customers to gaze upon!

Great doll, my fault, but you MUST protect the customer from their own ignorance in the long run. Lol!
(But seriously)
Attachments
110 damage.jpg
110 damage.jpg (866.3 KiB) Viewed 1333 times

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Okeee, and that was back in ´16 and we all know by now that that doll was never going to get a repair. What a shame.

Anyways, what I would like to know in this very forum that I bring back with this is because i would like to have a step by step how to guide if anyone is having, on how to do things on the site of Dolls-Castle.
Because I wol dlove to have a Doll from them in the sixe 125-130cm. And very nice to see they are Authorized too, so I know that I get a Doll that is Legal in my Country, even in this size.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Zlamvam wrote:Okeee, and that was back in ´16 and we all know by now that that doll was never going to get a repair. What a shame.

Anyways, what I would like to know in this very forum that I bring back with this is because i would like to have a step by step how to guide if anyone is having, on how to do things on the site of Dolls-Castle.
Because I wol dlove to have a Doll from them in the sixe 125-130cm. And very nice to see they are Authorized too, so I know that I get a Doll that is Legal in my Country, even in this size.
thank you for the feedback and advice guys , that was ingorance in the past but we will do better right this moment :shakefist:

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

But still I would Like to have a STEP BY STEP OF HOW TO Guide for Dolls-Castle site, please.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Zlamvam wrote:But still I would Like to have a STEP BY STEP OF HOW TO Guide for Dolls-Castle site, please.
not a problem any time contact us :glou:

INFORMATIONS