sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Developments in last 3 years?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui Developments in last 3 years?

Post by Aeron »

I was burned by Sanhui pretty badly a number of years ago and haven't bothered to keep up with what they've been doing. But I'm checking again given the difficult tradeoffs of the silicon doll space. However, it doesn't look like they've done much in the last 3 years.

I remember the move to the EVO skeleton, but since then it looks like it was just some bodies and heads that I have no interest in and are probably borderline with the new rules.

Is this really the case or has Sanhui made other updates to the existing bodies (aside from the EVO skeleton) and just didn't advertise them?

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui Developments in last 3 years?

Post by esquisseallure »

Not really. Sanhui is pretty slow to adopt or improve anything. Well.. At least publicly. The flexi skeleton then I think implanted hair was about the few big optional improvements. They have very pretty faces and very attractive bodies but imo they have fallen behind the competition in relative advance features. Reminds me a bit of 4woods but 4woods is too an even greater degree.

They have two torso doll now too, nice looking again but slightly over priced for what they are.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

New faces. This shows the new #8 face

and there is a new 145 AIO
145AIO.png
145AIO.png (541.76 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
145_AIO.png
145_AIO.png (3.48 MiB) Viewed 1412 times
More faces

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Doll Master wrote:New faces. This shows the new #8 face

and there is a new 145 AIO
145AIO.png
145_AIO.png
More faces
WOW! That is a very nice body, is this a new addition to the Sanhui line Doll Master?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Of yeah the adjustable mouths.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

@Doll Master: So nothing else? If so, then my initial guess seems accurate...
Aeron wrote:since then it looks like it was just some bodies and heads that I have no interest in and are probably borderline with the new rules
The #8 head is on the banned list, as are all the 145 AIOs.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

They have a lot of options for soft implants for different parts of the body

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

esquisseallure wrote: Reminds me a bit of 4woods but 4woods is too an even greater degree.
Where s the breaking bad meme saying :
« You got damn right! »

Overpriced dolls wich are obsolete and joints aren’t that good…
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Aeron wrote:I was burned by Sanhui pretty badly a number of years ago and haven't bothered to keep up with what they've been doing. But I'm checking again given the difficult tradeoffs of the silicon doll space. However, it doesn't look like they've done much in the last 3 years.
I remember the move to the EVO skeleton, but since then it looks like it was just some bodies and heads that I have no interest in and are probably borderline with the new rules.
Is this really the case or has Sanhui made other updates to the existing bodies (aside from the EVO skeleton) and just didn't advertise them?
How about this 168cm tall model with Hd#32 ? It is available with not only the new flexible skeleton, but new adjustable mouth, textured skin, gel implants, soft vagina, nipple and labia permanent pigmentation, standing feet with caps. Most Sanhui models went thru weight reduction. This one weighs only 33kg. IMO, no other silicone doll manufacturer offer all those features and that so many at a reasonable cost.
Attachments
sh168.jpg
sh168.jpg (425.51 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I think for the low to mid 3k you can not go wrong, especially with options most do not even offer. It was a No Brainer for me to choose that very exact doll. They have fixed the leaky breast and skeleton issues from what I was told, But I will say I have seen quite a few issues in most other doll brands. I don't know if it is just me but the curves and the shapes are very realistic than most imo. I have read probably every post I could find on Sanhui and 2 other top brands and found that most of there complaints were after there 6 month warranty, I have not found ONE Manufacture that would give a warranty at all so that was another No Brainer in deciding on Sanhui.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

staycool64 wrote:I think for the low to mid 3k you can not go wrong, especially with options most do not even offer. It was a No Brainer for me to choose that very exact doll. They have fixed the leaky breast and skeleton issues from what I was told, But I will say I have seen quite a few issues in most other doll brands. I don't know if it is just me but the curves and the shapes are very realistic than most imo. I have read probably every post I could find on Sanhui and 2 other top brands and found that most of there complaints were after there 6 month warranty, I have not found ONE Manufacture that would give a warranty at all so that was another No Brainer in deciding on Sanhui.
My Elfie's skin started cracking all on its own and i only had her for a month, so i guess i just got unlucky with a defective model...i was so depressed but i had no idea Sanhui offered warranty. Now i'm just trying to get another Elfie because by far she is my favorite doll and also you are correct, Sanhui does have some issues sometimes and getting in touch with them can also be a bit difficult sometimes but they offer very good prices and the dolls are very pretty. My 145 has held up well (=just want to get a replacement Elfie.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Lustforlife wrote:
staycool64 wrote:I think for the low to mid 3k you can not go wrong, especially with options most do not even offer. It was a No Brainer for me to choose that very exact doll. They have fixed the leaky breast and skeleton issues from what I was told, But I will say I have seen quite a few issues in most other doll brands. I don't know if it is just me but the curves and the shapes are very realistic than most imo. I have read probably every post I could find on Sanhui and 2 other top brands and found that most of there complaints were after there 6 month warranty, I have not found ONE Manufacture that would give a warranty at all so that was another No Brainer in deciding on Sanhui.
My Elfie's skin started cracking all on its own and i only had her for a month, so i guess i just got unlucky with a defective model...i was so depressed but i had no idea Sanhui offered warranty. Now i'm just trying to get another Elfie because by far she is my favorite doll and also you are correct, Sanhui does have some issues sometimes and getting in touch with them can also be a bit difficult sometimes but they offer very good prices and the dolls are very pretty. My 145 has held up well (=just want to get a replacement Elfie.
Hi Lustforlife,
I suppose I missed the whole truth about the warranty, I had just read the 1st paragraph, they do give a 6 month warranty on repairs, I am assuming it's material or maybe parts for the skeleton if there are issues within the six month period, I would think they would at least give a discount on a new head for you.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM