www.wmdolls.com

WM 166c Clothing Sizes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM 166c Clothing Sizes

Post by DocWen »

Howdy, Y'all!

Back after several months away, I have a quick (or maybe not so quick) question. My buddy, who is not a Doll Forum member and avoids being members of forums/social sites/etc., purchased a WM 166c (a super gorgeous lady by the way. She makes me wish dolls were more my thing!). However, he's not the best at figuring out clothing sizes. He asked me to ask the forum if anyone had a size guide on the 166c and clothing sizes as well.

Thanks for any help. I'll pass it along to him.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 166c Clothing Sizes

Post by Dick Vicious »

yeah, your buddy. rrrrrrriiight. lol
for the WM166C just get XS everything. Shoe size, Womens US 5 works.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Dick Vicious wrote:yeah, your buddy. rrrrrrriiight. lol
for the WM166C just get XS everything. Shoe size, Womens US 5 works.
LOL. Fer realz! I'm completely jealous of him. However, my Piper Phoebe Elf (silicone) fulfills me enough that I don't need any other doll.

Now, want... that's another story! LOL!

PS: Thanks for the sizes. I'll pass it along. My "poor" elf has too many clothes from Sheins.

PPS: Olivia is lovely as well!
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

I go for UK dress size 4 (US size 0 I think) or XXS if I can. I bought some Primark jeggings recently in girls size age 11-12 and they are perfect fit. Lucy (my 166C, light tan) looks amazing in them plus red high heels and leopard print boob tube :D . 'PrettyLittleThing' do make some really great small sizes. Generally if you go minimalist e.g. boob tube instead of short-sleeve tshirt OR thong instead of knickers, you will tend to be more likely to get a garment to fit better even if it's the same dress size if that makes sense? In general I've not bought one thing that is too small but a few things that are slightly baggy and not such a nice fit. Depends somewhat on the type of garment obvs...my gal has a white wraparound kimono with string belt as an example of something that doesn't have to be skin tight. Deffo get something like that as I've found keeping your doll around in next to nothing or nude generally detracts from the time when you want her to be ready for fun.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Thanks, Mr. GeeGee. I'll pass that along as well. Steve was pleased with the help earlier and had a hearty laugh at my expense from Dick Vicious teasing. LOL.

(The people on TDF are good folks!)
---
DocWen

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

DocWen wrote:Thanks, Mr. GeeGee. I'll pass that along as well. Steve was pleased with the help earlier and had a hearty laugh at my expense from Dick Vicious teasing. LOL.

(The people on TDF are good folks!)
haha....I think the predcitable joke at your expense was prior to him realisng you did actually have a doll.

EDIT: also look out for (far east) Asian size clothes as they will tend to fit well. Alot of 'cosplay' type garments are available as such....

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

As MrGeeGee said prettlittlethings is best IMO

size xs,xxs
Uk 2-4
I wouldn't go bigger than a 4 and I've got 3 166c's so I have a little experience :wink: :mrgreen:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I should have just googled 166c clothing sizes. Ha!

Found these topics:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=110636

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=128677
---
DocWen

INFORMATIONS