www.wmdolls.com

EVO Skeleton

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: EVO Skeleton

Post by silicon »

Re: EVO Skeleton i thought that was the latest, i do not know, my latest girl the XYdoll 161cm has all the joint's set at the same tension except for her lower back which is stiff just as well as this is the weak point in many doll's..

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

PDutus wrote:I don't see why not.
I believe the heating system in a WM doll prevents the shoulders from shrugging so therefore it is not a combined option.
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

EmmaLover wrote:
Angel74 wrote:
Same here.
I'm not sure the reason, and I didn't bother asking. I just know it said this:

Is the heating system good? how close to normal body temp does it get and is it even all over? thanks

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

No. Body heating only heats the torso and thighs. I have it on a TPE doll and a Silicone doll and I have never been that impressed with it. I would go with Evo skeleton and warm her up yourself.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

nahmot wrote:
EmmaLover wrote:
Angel74 wrote:
Same here.
I'm not sure the reason, and I didn't bother asking. I just know it said this:

Is the heating system good? how close to normal body temp does it get and is it even all over? thanks
I heard the body heating takes a very long time. I did not get it, got EVO instead. I think it is better to use a heated blanket, which I already had

Angel74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angel74 »

LatexLadyLover wrote:No. Body heating only heats the torso and thighs. I have it on a TPE doll and a Silicone doll and I have never been that impressed with it. I would go with Evo skeleton and warm her up yourself.
On mine her arms heat up first then her legs and thighs and eventually i feel heat in the torso. I wish i hadn't picked the option and just gone with the heating blanket technique. It's sounds great in theory but the implementation is not too good or consistent from what I have heard.

Iceman707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iceman707 »

Does anyone have the internal heating system, does it work ok? Or just a gimmick?

Angel74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angel74 »

I have the internal heating. It works but it takes a really long time for her to completely heat up, like hours. On mine the other day I had her heating under a blanket while I slept. When i woke up every inch of her body was nice and warm. The only thing that doesn't warm up is the head obviously, I like it now but it just takes forever. Also the gage will read at max temp but even then it still takes hours for the heat to spread through the whole body. I think it takes so long because the skeleton is cold as ice. But the effect is very realistic once fully heated. Oh and her inside parts get heated as well. The only bummer for me was that I payed extra for the shrugging shoulders option and then after I got her I find out the shoulders won't shrug when it is equipped with the internal heating.

Iceman707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iceman707 »

If you have the internal heating option, I’s it a real WM doll? I’m not sure WM offers that option?

ZirashTalandar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZirashTalandar »

Iceman707 wrote:If you have the internal heating option, I’s it a real WM doll? I’m not sure WM offers that option?
WM definitely offers heating, I have a verified doll from a TDF verfied seller that has that option.

It takes a while. My experience is with the WM method, so your mileage may vary, but leaving the doll under an insulating cover like a proper blanket still takes a few hours at least. The arms warm up a bit, the back warms up, the legs warm up eventually, the belly comes last. My doll has D-size breasts and they do not warm up without being under a blanket. I should probable get a Watt-meter and see how much she actually draws, I appreciate they need to heat nearly 40Kg of TPE, while laying the heating cable through a lot of flexible joints that may get overstressed. I only have my one doll that I love so I can't take her apart, but so far so good.

INFORMATIONS