www.wmdolls.com

Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

Post by PDutus »

Dollover2000 wrote:
PDutus wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:
PDutus wrote: Interestingly, Cloud Climax's price for weight reduction on the WM168E is £175, so quite a bit cheaper than their price for JY weight reduction (£300).
Wait, what…?? An extra cost for weight reduction?? That sounds like it’s a BS scam to me. I got both of the WM 168E and 161Gs’ two versions and neither one of them was any more expensive (Or less expensive) than the other. If you’re paying extra for “weight reduction” on a WM, you’re getting scammed. With WM, I have learned, that dolls cost what dolls cost. You don’t pay extra to make one lighter weight. Weight reduction on a doll is not an option. It’s a standalone product. I feel sorry for anyone here who paid extra for a “weight reduction” option on their WM.
Can you please explain precisely how you reach this conclusion?

Your WM 168s and 161s are both made in exactly the same way. The weight-reduced versions aren't and require a different mold for starters.
You made my point. Two different molds. Two different dolls. Same price for either. When you order a doll that has been weight reduced it is called a “new version” and is usually the new default. To get the “older version” you have to specifically ask for it. Which I have. Same price. It’s not a box you can check as an option like deluxe mouth or standing feet. WM just so happens to have a few dolls they made two versions of. I have never paid a different price for the weight reduced versions. My weight reduced versions are made identical to the old version.
No. The new weight reduction technology is supposedly reducing the weight of a 40Kg doll (like WM168s) by around 10Kg. I am guessing you have had your different WMs for some time and therefore they do not employ the new weight reduction technology. I believe that they still need to make a new mould for this process even if the doll looks the same because of what’s going on inside. It is not a default version and may not become one, you have to specifically ask for it and it is currently only available on the WM 163H and 168E (as well as on several JYs, JY having introduced it first).

At the moment it is a cost option just like gel breasts, standing feet, etc.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

PDutus wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:
PDutus wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:
PDutus wrote: Interestingly, Cloud Climax's price for weight reduction on the WM168E is £175, so quite a bit cheaper than their price for JY weight reduction (£300).
Wait, what…?? An extra cost for weight reduction?? That sounds like it’s a BS scam to me. I got both of the WM 168E and 161Gs’ two versions and neither one of them was any more expensive (Or less expensive) than the other. If you’re paying extra for “weight reduction” on a WM, you’re getting scammed. With WM, I have learned, that dolls cost what dolls cost. You don’t pay extra to make one lighter weight. Weight reduction on a doll is not an option. It’s a standalone product. I feel sorry for anyone here who paid extra for a “weight reduction” option on their WM.
Can you please explain precisely how you reach this conclusion?

Your WM 168s and 161s are both made in exactly the same way. The weight-reduced versions aren't and require a different mold for starters.
You made my point. Two different molds. Two different dolls. Same price for either. When you order a doll that has been weight reduced it is called a “new version” and is usually the new default. To get the “older version” you have to specifically ask for it. Which I have. Same price. It’s not a box you can check as an option like deluxe mouth or standing feet. WM just so happens to have a few dolls they made two versions of. I have never paid a different price for the weight reduced versions. My weight reduced versions are made identical to the old version.
No. The new weight reduction technology is supposedly reducing the weight of a 40Kg doll (like WM168s) by around 10Kg. I am guessing you have had your different WMs for some time and therefore they do not employ the new weight reduction technology. I believe that they still need to make a new mould for this process even if the doll looks the same because of what’s going on inside. It is not a default version and may not become one, you have to specifically ask for it and it is currently only available on the WM 163H and 168E (as well as on several JYs, JY having introduced it first).

At the moment it is a cost option just like gel breasts, standing feet, etc.
I have the newer version “weight reduced” 168E and it does not have a foam core. I have two of them and neither of them do. And I have many of the original 168E’s. The new lighter weight revised 168E is the default. I know because I ordered a WM 168E and they sent me that new version without me knowing about it. There was a whole big thread here a ways back about that particular doll. That doll does not have foam. I prefer the original shape 168 E but I liked the newer version as well so I ordered a second one. It does not have foam either. I guess it boils down to the difference between one is considered a “weight reduction foam” and the other would be considered a different sculpt to “save weight“. For how my dolls are built, my point still stands.
The “technology“ for the 163 is a whole different ball game than my weight reduced WM versions.
The 168E does not fall in that category. The new lightweight version 168E is the current default.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Dollover2000 wrote:
I have the newer version “weight reduced” 168E and it does not have a foam core. I have two of them and neither of them do. And I have many of the original 168E’s. The new lighter weight revised 168E is the default. I know because I ordered a WM 168E and they sent me that new version without me knowing about it. There was a whole big thread here a ways back about that particular doll. That doll does not have foam. I prefer the original shape 168 E but I liked the newer version as well so I ordered a second one. It does not have foam either. I guess it boils down to the difference between one is considered a “weight reduction foam” and the other would be considered a different sculpt to “save weight“. For how my dolls are built, my point still stands.
The “technology“ for the 163 is a whole different ball game than my weight reduced WM versions.
The 168E does not fall in that category. The new lightweight version 168E is the current default.
Answer me this, then: what is the weight of your newer 168E?

I am aware that there was an original 168E that was replaced a while back with a newer one with a slightly different sculpt. But I am not aware that there was a significant difference in weight between the two versions.

The weight-reduced 168 has only just been released, like the 163. Paul at Cloud Climax has ordered some 168s for stock but they haven't arrived yet.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Shaneo07 wrote:
esp wrote:
Dollover2000 wrote:
I can understand what you're saying here. You would think using less TPE would make the cost less. I wouldn't think the foam inside would cost more than the TPE there to replace it. It does make sense what you're saying.
The reason it is extra is they have to apply the foam to the skeleton and shape it to match body part then have to take extra care when adding the tpe to it so that it doesnt expose the foam and have it sit completely still while setting then they have to take more care when smoothing out the seams to not melt the foam inside so it's a lot more work to have it done so more work = more money
You said it then.. more work=more money. That does sound like a little more work to the process.

Lafayette
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lafayette »

Hello TDF,

I'm brand new here, and I'm looking at getting my first doll. WM 163H is the most appealing body to me, exactly my type, but I'm concerned about the weight of 50kg / 110 lbs. Do we have any more details about this reduced weight version, and when it might become available?

I've heard that WM is still trying to get the quality of this new version up to par. But if I wait on this, I wonder if I would just be waiting a couple more months? I wouldn't mind that... but could it be 6 months? A year? Does anyone have an inclination? I wouldn't want to wait that long.

If it looks like it's still going to be a while until it is available, then I might consider buying a WM 156H, which is still an extremely hot body, but not quite at the same level of perfection to my eye. But at least I would shave off 10kg / 25 lbs.

Any input about this idea from those of you more experienced would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

moonpilot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by moonpilot »

This has been offered by vendors for a few weeks now... has anyone actually tried a weight reduced WM Doll? Im holding off on ordering until theres some feedback! Thanks.

Lafayette
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lafayette »

moonpilot wrote:This has been offered by vendors for a few weeks now... has anyone actually tried a weight reduced WM Doll? Im holding off on ordering until theres some feedback! Thanks.
What vendors? I emailed Sex Doll Genie and they said the factory/manufacturer (WM) is not selling them yet because their quality is still being improved upon. I just wonder how long this will take...

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Lafayette wrote:Hello TDF,

I'm brand new here, and I'm looking at getting my first doll. WM 163H is the most appealing body to me, exactly my type, but I'm concerned about the weight of 50kg / 110 lbs. Do we have any more details about this reduced weight version, and when it might become available?

I've heard that WM is still trying to get the quality of this new version up to par. But if I wait on this, I wonder if I would just be waiting a couple more months? I wouldn't mind that... but could it be 6 months? A year? Does anyone have an inclination? I wouldn't want to wait that long.

If it looks like it's still going to be a while until it is available, then I might consider buying a WM 156H, which is still an extremely hot body, but not quite at the same level of perfection to my eye. But at least I would shave off 10kg / 25 lbs.

Any input about this idea from those of you more experienced would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Maybe you should start your own topic and ask for advices, bc if its gonna be your first doll its the best to dont take a doll more then 83 ponds... a doll is heavy in weight bc it is dead weight and is very different from lifting up a rl person, but you can also read a lot about at this forum.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

INFORMATIONS