Starpery.com

Fixing dent in breast

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Akio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fixing dent in breast

Post by Akio »

Hey there

First, im sorry if this has been asked before. I couldnt find anything useful via the forum- as well as google search, except for a video linked further down.
So, im still new to dolls and just got mine like 3-4 months ago. So far im very happy with her. Its a 165cm D-cup WM doll.

Somehow, over the last few weeks, she developed a dent in the right breast. On research on how to fix it, i found this video: https://vimeo.com/322872165.
The dent on my doll, looks exactly like in the video.

But, i guess im a little scared to just poke a hole in there. I do have TPE glue, but before i try this, i wanted to make sure i dont do anything super stupid. Since the breasts on my doll are not hollow, but gel-breasts im not sure if i can fix it that way?

Any insights to this topic would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Fixing dent in breast

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well that's one way to do it! Personally I have used a much less aggressive method when on a couple of occasions I've had a doll delivered with a dent like that. They were both hollow breasts so I inserted a 21g needle into the hollow cavity via the nipple and angled up slightly to reach the chamber. Then I injected around 150mls of air until the dent was gone. No need to seal anything with tpe 'glue' (which is actually a solvent and in inexperienced hands can do more damage) as the hole is so tiny it closes in on itself. Of course with gel it's a bit different although I've seen at least one other member on here say he's used the same technique with gel boobs and it worked. If she doesn't already then it might be a good Idea for your gal to wear a good fitting, supportive bra as it seems to me that the extra weight of the gel might cause depressions to appear in the upper breast area without one. Hope that helps.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The 165cm D-cup WM doll has Gel, Hollow or Solid options for the breasts
If Gel or Hollow, Arthur1960's advice is perfect
If the breasts are solid then time, warmth and gentle massaging should see the dent disappear :)

Akio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Akio »

Thank you both for your input! :)

kewaters81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewaters81 »

What about lumps? My doll has lumps in her right breast, almost like uneven tpe. She is gel and extra soft!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Difficult to get TPE to pour at different densities unless the blend includes recycled TPE not fully melted :whistle:

kewaters81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewaters81 »

seagull wrote:Difficult to get TPE to pour at different densities unless the blend includes recycled TPE not fully melted :whistle:
Awww! Figured it was something natural! Does warmth and gentle massage help?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Was hoping someone had a better idea of the cause than me :(
It is possible that the internal cavity containing the gel is badly formed on the right hand side but nobody is going to tell you to slice it open :)

INFORMATIONS