www.dolls-castle.com

Just ordered Ayumi 100cm

Reviews on Dolls Castle Sales and Services
Forum rules
[b][size=120]This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.[/size][/b]

Have you ordered a doll from Dolls-Castle?

Yes and it was awesome!
No votes
Yes and I was disappointed.
No votes
No because I didn’t trust them.
No votes
No because their site was sketchy.
33%
No.
67%

Total votes: 3

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered Ayumi 100cm

Post by hellodollface »

For my first doll I decided to give Dolls-Castle a try. I totally fell for the pic of this amazing-looking anime cutie, and I was surprised to see she has not just vaginal, but anal AND oral capabilities too, which I don’t think any similar dolls have (I was REALLY interested in the new Akame 90cm doll from the new Irokebijin division of Dollhouse 168, but she doesn’t do oral).

The website really looked a little sketchy- they don’t list prices or have an order form. But I saw they post here all the time- but there were almost no reviews of their dolls at all.

So I sent an inquiry and had a very nice series of emails with Allum, and while I know that many sites are scammers, TDF had them listed as ok plus the price was really good (TOO Good? We’ll find out soon). With the current sale promotion they are running, the price fully delivered was $500, including shipping and PayPal fees.

Allum told me that the company, which sold brands like Sanhui, WM, YL was bought by the current management last year and they are working to create their own brand, but that means they have to convince people that they are not just middle men. So I told him if this doll is as good as she looks I will leave a glowing review here on TDF. (Needless to say, if there are problems, I will let you all know too.)

So I hope to soon become a helpful member of TDF! Stay tuned, and I’ll post pics and thoughts as developments, well, develop.

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just ordered Ayumi 100cm

Post by hellodollface »

UPDATE: So far Dolls-Castle seems legit. After I ordered my doll, I sent an email to WM Dolls because Dolls-Castle had some dolls on their site labeled as WM. I asked if WM knew this company. I received an email back from WM saying that Dolls-Castle definitely used to sell WM Dolls, but that now Dolls-Castle was developing THEIR OWN MOLDS. So it's looking like Dolls-Castle has actually entered the manufacturing biz.

Then last night, 4 days after I ordered, I received factory pics of my doll - has the options I specified and the doll looks just like the original website pictures. So I'm thinking this might be a solid place to buy from again - but we'll see after the doll arrives. I note that Dolls-Castle has updated their website to show prices.

I would like to upload the factory pics but I'm still a noob so I'm not yet allowed to add files.

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hellodollface »

Update: (not a major one but I need to post something so I can no longer be a newbie!) Still waiting for a tracking number. But once this is approved I will post the factory pictures they sent me the other day.

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hellodollface »

Actually if you look at Dolls Castle's post from May 31 at the end of the Ayumi thread, the last 3 pics are the pics they sent me and that's the wig and eye color I ordered.

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hellodollface »

Ok I can now post photos, see below. I also just received an email saying they were working on finishing the makeup and will send a tracking number soon.
Attachments
ECC60651-EC9E-41BE-B2AC-89F3C514DC9D.jpeg
ECC60651-EC9E-41BE-B2AC-89F3C514DC9D.jpeg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1778 times
AC5A79FE-FE4A-4317-B810-92CCCD92B1A2.jpeg
AC5A79FE-FE4A-4317-B810-92CCCD92B1A2.jpeg (1015.25 KiB) Viewed 1778 times
515BCE8A-2D31-4C77-910E-398F2D5FA5C5.jpeg
515BCE8A-2D31-4C77-910E-398F2D5FA5C5.jpeg (730.59 KiB) Viewed 1778 times

Gallegm2

Post by Gallegm2 »

I bought their 80cm. Hopefully they are legitimate. I still can't figure out how to post pics without html coding being involved.

Best of luck to you. I hope they end up good and true!

hellodollface
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hellodollface »

Thanks! They sent me a tracking number two days ago but no status yet from FedEx. Keeping my fingers crossed.

INFORMATIONS