sexyrealsexdolls.com

Tips: How to avoid unwanted vertical scrollbar

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tips: How to avoid unwanted vertical scrollbar

Post by JustinBridou »

Using some browser like Chrome, Chromium or Edge, you can sometimes notice that an unwanted scrollbar is added in you message, like this one:
2021-03-25_16h22_09.png
2021-03-25_16h22_09.png (91.79 KiB) Viewed 982 times
This happen when a picture (using external link) is located at the end of the message (or may be also, on some others conditions). Look like, there is a small bug in phpBB, that cause the generated HTML code to be invalid. Looking at the source page (I don't exactly remember where), there is something wrong (may be something incorrect in the div or span tags). The result is that this part of message is displayed as a form, inside the main message. And thus, the browser add a scrolling bar next to the right.

But I found a very simple workaround: just add a non-breakable space after the image for it to be correctly processed.
A simple space does not work, since it is eliminated during the parsing of the HTML code.

If you have a message and the vertical scrolling bar appears: edit your message and add a " " character at the end.

The easiest way to generate this special character is to type (on PC) : ALT + 0160

I also had this issue with my signature. It contain some pictures, and a stupid scrollbar was added!
I only add a non-breakable space at the end, and now my signature is clean.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Tips: How to avoid unwanted vertical scrollbar

Post by Tsall »

Thanks for reporting this. I use Firefox and never had that problem. But using Chromium I can see it too.

No need to add special hidden characters, we did some minor adjustment to the template and the problems should be gone now. At least I can't reproduce it any more.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

SelmaAdam

Re: Tips: How to avoid unwanted vertical scrollbar

Post by SelmaAdam »

Thank so much for the info. I have been having this problem when using the forum but now i think i will be able to solve the issue.

INFORMATIONS