Starpery.com

why she began to melt.?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ADHERAQ777

Re: why she began to melt.?

Post by ADHERAQ777 »

It is the PROBLEM with plastic, no quality, no life time...

Melt often, and we an do nothing.....

TPE is new material, same plastic or caoutchou... Bad material....
WMDOLLS 140 2018 TPE
Starpery RONG TPE 2021
Teddy Babe 2009 Jessica
4Woods Elina 2011
Doll House 168

Dolls Repair TV : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiI8IS ... /playlists
Dolls Albums : http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11576
Print3D : https://cults3d.com/fr/utilisateurs/Anarkia777/
Artiste 3D : https://www.deviantart.com/anarkia333/gallery

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I doubt all tpe dolls will suffer this failure, there's so many different blends and processes that some of them just have to result in a longer life. A good number of them have skeletal failures and get decommissioned prematurely too. I get that everything has a lifespan but in most cases it'll likely be many years before the tpe breaks down. Since this seems to start at the head maybe a hair product speeds up the process. I've been storing my dolls naked, laying down on large pillows. The couple times they were clothed while put away were white outfits, no wigs.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Technician wrote:Since this seems to start at the head maybe a hair product speeds up the process.
Or maybe a silicone component of the wig - anti-slip band or similar - some wig care products also contain silicone in liquid form. Seems that some types of silicone (though not all) do react badly with TPE.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Technician wrote:I doubt all tpe dolls will suffer this failure, there's so many different blends and processes that some of them just have to result in a longer life. A good number of them have skeletal failures and get decommissioned prematurely too. I get that everything has a lifespan but in most cases it'll likely be many years before the tpe breaks down.
Yes many years but they ALL will either crack up or melt as the product breaks down which is what it does over time. That's a fact.

A good doll can possibly last 10 years TPE wise but there are variables like usage so I would expect that to be best case scenario.

Silicone has much greater longevity. How long ??? Platinum has been around 14-15 years, 12 regarding Abyss. I have a 13 year old Mech/MPD and she is still in remarkable condition as is my 10 year old Boy Toy.

Whatever the time frame, there is an expiration date.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Humans also have a finite functional life span (that is extremely variable) :whistle:

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Well I have to redact my last statement regarding my Racyme doll, I pulled her out and noticed that her shoulders are really gummy. It seems that there is a lubricant on or in the joints causing it.
The inside of the knee feels like it may be starting from the inside at the joints.
But everything else is fine, even the fingers.
But then again, this is a known to be not a very high quality brand.
But it is virtually a virgin and was shipped to me in 2016.

NightmareFiction

Post by NightmareFiction »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Well I have to redact my last statement regarding my Racyme doll, I pulled her out and noticed that her shoulders are really gummy. It seems that there is a lubricant on or in the joints causing it.
The inside of the knee feels like it may be starting from the inside at the joints.
But everything else is fine, even the fingers.
But then again, this is a known to be not a very high quality brand.
But it is virtually a virgin and was shipped to me in 2016.
This same thing happened to a secondhand Ali Doll I got about a year or two ago. Her back felt gummy to the touch (extremely soft, slightly sticky and elastic) and she had a very strong chemical smell to her. I kept her in a box for storage, and after a few months, a small split that she had between her breasts had split open completely due to gravity and the TPE had sloughed off her skeleton.
IT153cm
JY161cm
JM75cm
JM105 "Sorceress"
MZR160cm

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Dodgy mix
There was a post some months back (or more) of used TPE scraps being recycled into cheap ass dolls
Next to impossible to get the blend as good as a new batch of the stuff :(

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

seagull wrote:Dodgy mix
There was a post some months back (or more) of used TPE scraps being recycled into cheap ass dolls
Next to impossible to get the blend as good as a new batch of the stuff :(
Yes, and I’m suspicious of any blend regardless that’s from one of the “no name” vendors, that Racyme did not have a scent to it at all, I was very surprised to see that, I had it out to take a picture of it just a few months ago and didn’t notice anything except that the wire wrists seemed extra floppy.
What’s bizarre is that it’s only on the shoulders and neck. So it’s not an oxidation issue because the fingers are absolutely perfect, a bit dry actually.
I sure hope that my other known brand dolls hold up better, it would definitely be crappy times if I had to cut up the amount of dolls I have at once! :|

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I go through this 1 per year. A doll (TPE) would just fail all over. Cracks all over in my case, and there's no repairing that. So I have been replacing them with silicone ones as I just hate the cutting them up process!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Mishka1965 wrote:I go through this 1 per year. A doll (TPE) would just fail all over. Cracks all over in my case, and there's no repairing that. So I have been replacing them with silicone ones as I just hate the cutting them up process!

Mishka
Yes, that sounds like me in the future! lol!
I was going to ask you Mishka if you have ever seen this sort of thing. Since it seems you haven’t, I’m going to add that to further the theory that this is due to the mixture in the off brand dolls TPE blend.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There are many owners with TPE dolls that have lasted without problems for years.
My Kimber is still looking stable, so far :)

chachacast

Post by chachacast »

Kinda reminds me of strength Armstrong :haha4:
Im also sorry this happened to you :oops:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

This is not something any of us want to hear. And as I'm reading it it has me wondering, Where any of these dolls who melted stored in front of a window?
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:I go through this 1 per year. A doll (TPE) would just fail all over. Cracks all over in my case, and there's no repairing that. So I have been replacing them with silicone ones as I just hate the cutting them up process!

Mishka
Yes, that sounds like me in the future! lol!
I was going to ask you Mishka if you have ever seen this sort of thing. Since it seems you haven’t, I’m going to add that to further the theory that this is due to the mixture in the off brand dolls TPE blend.

Fantastic Plastic, I think you are misunderstanding. Mishka is saying that this is exactly what he has experienced.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS