siliconwives.com

Trying to get in contact with SiliconWives

Silicon Wives is a US-based retailer of silicone and TPE sex dolls. Based in the USA, they are an authorized reseller of top sex doll brands like WM, YL, 6Ye Global, Sanhui, and Sino Doll. They offer authentic dolls at competitive prices and pride themselves with what they feel is their industry leading customer service and after-sale support. Call us at 1-888-644-7592 or visit us at www.siliconwives.com.
Zybe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Trying to get in contact with SiliconWives

Post by Zybe »

I'm thinking of buying a doll from them, but I need a couple of questions answered first.
I've sent them a mail twice and tried the 'Ask a question' feature on their site as well as the live chat, but I'm not getting any response.
That combined with the other topics on this forum about their support being either very slow or unresponsive is not really making me feel good about buying from them.
I don't really want to have to call them because international calls are very expensive.

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Trying to get in contact with SiliconWives

Post by siliconwives »

Hello, please send us an email with your questions at info@siliconwives.com we will get back to you in 24 hours. We are working to expand our support team to match the increased order volume in the past few months.

Zybe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zybe »

siliconwives wrote:Hello, please send us an email with your questions at info@siliconwives.com we will get back to you in 24 hours. We are working to expand our support team to match the increased order volume in the past few months.
Hi, thanks for the reply!

I did send an email over 24 hours ago with a few questions I'm hoping you'll be able to answer.
I understand you're quite busy, so I'll be patiently awaiting your reply to that. :)

Zybe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zybe »

I see you sent me a private message.
Unfortunately I'm not able to reply to it because of my newbie status, I think?
But to answer your question, no I have not had a response to my email yet.

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by siliconwives »

Ok I'm not seeing anything else in our inbox, sorry for the inconvenience but can you try sending it again?

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by siliconwives »

Just got it, sent you a reply by email.

Cheers, thanks for re-sending.

INFORMATIONS