www.6yedollglobal.com/

So sweat, so tight : Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina Head

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Boopi
Active Poster
Active Poster

So sweat, so tight : Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina Head

Post by Boopi »

Hi all, I would like to present my new 6YE doll, my beautiful Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina Head

Here is a little history about her:
I ordered her to a french vendor lovemysexdoll, a very effective shop, contact is Didier, a pro guy no doubt.
Manufacturing time takes around 3 or 4 weeks.
Factory photos, confirmation, UPS, all checked in less than 5 days.
Lady on her own trip along all the beautiful China lands, takes around 3 or 4 weeks.
Lady reached Europe in Polland, UPS does its job, mailing, lifting, airplane, reached destination city, UPS delivery phone call, driver helping me to get the lady over to the 4th floor with smile and tchating, delivery done... All in 3 days, they have been extremely effective, extremely.

Learning to know the lady:
Well, you know, a lady is not always so easy to understand and to open her sweet temple doorways... That is the case of my sweetheart Momoiro.
To be direct, damned, she is really heavy, but that is not a secret. They sayed 35kg, I say 40kg...
But I am a 120kg muscled guy, I can handle the sweet lady.
So here she is, laying on my bed, legs closed, so, you know, I gently try to open her to see what wonder she is hiding.
And, I try, and I try, my lady is definitely not so easy to reach.

120 kg man vs 40kg baby doll = wrestling !
I add to learn to the lady that resistance to my sweet curiosity was pointless. During the first days, that was so difficult, near to be discouraging. When a leg moved, with a so nasty sound you should think that she is crying or you even broke something, it was a real pain for my muscles and my male strenght superiority feelling.
But, yes I won the tournament, she is now more inclined to the intimacy, about the legs, but the chest is so impossible to rotate, just using some contention technics I was able to rotate it, but it is just insane...

What 6YE manufacturer think ?
what is in its business mind ?
Are they joking ?
Are they even considering that the dolls they are manufacturing will be used by normal humans, not by sumos or professionnal wrestlers ?

Do we speak about the neck ?
Is the neck of that so beautiful doll articulated ? It should be, no doubt, but it is just impossible to modify it in any way.

Do I regret to be the owner of a 6YE doll (165b) ?
In the first 3 days, I clearly regretted to have spent so much money for a bunch of steel.
But, in fact, this doll is so well sculpted, she is so cute, so charming, I am very happy to have her beside me, but I will never forget and forgive to the manufacturer, 6YE has made so much complications about the doll usage, just as a no brain powerful factory, not even considering the purpose of the product and what people are the customers. For me 6YE manufacturer is just not respecting us.

Hoping they will change in many regards about the product itself and its usage possibilities by the customer...

Now fun time ! Here are some pictures :

Here she is !

You can find more photos of Momoiro in my dolls albums, feel free to take a look
My Dolls :
Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina Head
Kanmi (Sweet) XY 140b + Head WM98

My Dolls Photo Gallery

Sino-Mike

Re: So sweat, so tight : Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina H

Post by Sino-Mike »

Thanks for the review. Did you notice any oil leak from the TPE ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hi Boopi,

I looked at Momoiro's albums. Awesome photos, I especially like 'Cute Psycho'. What a beautiful girl !
I was sorry to hear that the poor girl has a problem with her hip. Hope you can solve it. Arthur 1960 and nicvncnt have written posts where they describe very complex operations they did to care for their dolls. They might be able to give you some useful information.

Best,
4891d
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Boopi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Boopi »

Sino-Mike wrote:Thanks for the review. Did you notice any oil leak from the TPE ?
Hi, Not any oil leak, no bad smell (just a very little fruity smell), the TPE quality is real.
I am waiting an XY doll arriving in few days, I will compare them about the TPE quality.
4891d wrote:Hi Boopi,

I looked at Momoiro's albums. Awesome photos, I especially like 'Cute Psycho'. What a beautiful girl !
I was sorry to hear that the poor girl has a problem with her hip. Hope you can solve it. Arthur 1960 and nicvncnt have written posts where they describe very complex operations they did to care for their dolls. They might be able to give you some useful information.

Best,
4891d
thank you about the photos, more to come with more models :)

Yes, the hip problem is really a pain, but the manufacturer has prepared a new body, even updated it to an EVO skeleton, and already sent it.

So 6YE has been very effective, starting to build the new body the day after my reclamation wihout any additional charge.

I will try some surgery after the receiption of the new body.
My Dolls :
Momoiro (Rose) 6YE 165b + Hermina Head
Kanmi (Sweet) XY 140b + Head WM98

My Dolls Photo Gallery

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Good news. I can't wait to see Momoiro in great shape again.
For a while I have been trying to make a pun with 'pleine forme' (in great shape) and 'pleines formes' (feminine curves) but it does not work in English (at least with Google Translate). I need to improve my English.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS