Starpery.com

Please help, water in doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Onelifeliveit187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Please help, water in doll

Post by Onelifeliveit187 »

Hi, I have 170cm Neodoll finest, I'm guessing shes suffered the dreaded vaginal plug problem. She has water in her stomach on her right side. Can anyone tell me where is best to make a cut to drain this out and to get her dry ?

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Please help, water in doll

Post by Tailor »

Where it is best to cut can certainly be discussed, but I cut an incision in the center back at waist height and one in the thigh to create flow. Then used the aquarium pump for two days to ensure that no water remained.
The hole in the back is not visible and was left without melting it shut with heat, now I can ventilate if the need arises again.
The hole in the thigh was not optimal and needed to be fixed.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

There was this thread on same topic.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=133398&p=1792788&hi ... n#p1792788

Hoping this will help you.

Good luck.
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Has the water ingressed anywhere else?
This happened to me before but the water collected in the thigh cavities

I used a 21g needle and 250ml syringe to draw most of the water out
The 21g needle doesn't require filling

Once I'd syringed 90% out I made a small incision on the thighs seam line(about 1/2 inch) (once lubed this will stretch enough to get your whole hand in there 8O)

And ran an aquarium pump continuously for a couple of days

I then sprayed hydrogen peroxide into the thigh cavities

Then ran the aquarium pump for another couple of says

Once bone dry,I liberally applied baby oil inside her a few times

Let it soak in for a few days then sealed the holes woth 3m primer and used the hot spoon method to smooth it over

This was about a year ago with no problems since

Personally I would try and go in through the back,as any scaring would be less visible

Onelifeliveit187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Onelifeliveit187 »

Thank you so much guys. I did exactly what you advised making cuts both in her lower back and at the top of her right thigh on the outside edge along the seam. I removed most of the water using a syringe and dried the rest using thin pieces of fabric. She now appears to be water free as I cant hear any sloshing sounds no more. I inserted a funnel into each cavity and sat for 2 hours with the heat gun on 50 degrees blowing warm air into each hole to dry her completely. I then applied rust inhibitor to each of the exposed steel bolts and joints to prevent further corrosion. Luckily there was no sign of any mold growth (Steph is only 5 months old so I'm guessing this must be quite a recent leak) so there were no further problems there, looks like I've managed to catch this in time thank god haha. I have however took note about what you said about the water getting into the thigh cavitiy as well though. So, Steph is spending tonight on the sofa, on her back, with her right leg pointing straight upwards. She has a piece of pure white cotton fabric inside the hole I cut in her thigh. I will check the cotton first thing in the morning to see if it is either wet or rust coloured in any way before I proceed any further.

I read through the thread with regard to plugging the internal vaginal hole and will certainly be attempting this soon. (Either that or shes getting fitted with an insert haha).

Once again, thank you all so much.

INFORMATIONS