www.wmdolls.com

Is IRealDoll a legit site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
HouTexGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is IRealDoll a legit site?

Post by HouTexGuy »

While browsing sites I came across IRealDoll.com and was wondering if anyone had experience with them? I am looking for lower leg torso dolls and they have a few. Now some of them are too small but the 110cm set is the lowest price I've found although not by much.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is IRealDoll a legit site?

Post by ZZ48UUP »

If you're going to order a torso you might be ok, but they're absolutely listing counterfeit dolls. They have pictures of a WM that lists for $1,600 from the most competitively priced vendors for $749. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

It's you're money and I'm not going to tell you what to do but are you really saving money if you buy a counterfeit product?

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I don't know about this site, but given my experience of getting scammed buying a $700 doll, I get the impression that the site looks too good to be true. As pointed out, there are photos of WM Dolls for very low prices. If you do buy from them and receive a poor quality product like the one I got (from a different vendor) instead of the WM Doll that was advertised, you are likely to be disappointed. I've kicked my cheap smelly TPE doll out of my bed - it is currently headless, discarded on the floor wrapped in towels, so in my case, I didn't save money.

btw, I noticed a doll on the site you posted that I originally intended to buy from a different vendor, so I'm just curious now if that doll is just a cheap 'Entity Doll' doing the rounds. The height and photos match on both sites, but other specs such as cup size and vagina don't match. There's always room for error, but it does make one wonder. Just an observation.

I've seen lower leg torso on other sites, but as a newbie, I cannot comment on those, only red flags from sites that may scam you. It is worth the wait to save up for a more expensive 'real deal' item than waste your money on a cheaper sales site that you'll never use and regret buying IMO.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

coozykai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by coozykai »

https://www.realnwdoll.com/collections/170-cm-5-58-ft-sex-doll/products/170cm-slim-body-blonde-sex-doll

is this a legit site?

INFORMATIONS