realsexdoll.com

New Danish member introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Danish member introduction

Post by Cdlykke »

Hello fellow doll affichionados,
Thanks for letting me into this community.
Happily married for 45+ years, my wife is the vanilla half and I am the kinky half of our marriage. Having successfully introduced my wife to many fantasies over the years it was still with a bit of trepidation I raised the idea of a doll with her. Following a period of considering and investigating, she gave the green light. YL155D is on order after we checked a great number of options. Now reading with interest other member's opinions and experience with maintenance and more. Already we both ordered various clothes for 'Dolly' and planning on how to introduce her to our home.
It is a steep learning curve, just hope to avoid the worst mistakes. Thanks for every contribution.
Looking forward to learning more and to receive Dolly eventually.
As you may guess from username, I am a cross dresser and as such already quite experienced in the female attire department.
Thanks for listening
Lykke
PS: Any other Danes on board?

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Danish member introduction

Post by Brunch »

One Dane here... Welcome to TDF :glou:

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

Thanks Brunch. Where are you at? I am in Copenhagen.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Cdlykke wrote:Thanks Brunch. Where are you at? I am in Copenhagen.
I'm far from Cph.. On here, just Denmark :wink:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Has your new roommate arrived home yet?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

CF wrote:Has your new roommate arrived home yet?
No, I was told by my Danish vendor, that I could expect production photos during this week. Needless to say I am impatient. Shipping time is presumably about one month, so still a looooong wait ahead.
We have a pile of nice clothes waiting already. :wink:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That is terrific! I have some factory photos of my new Moira doll in her introduction thread:

viewtopic.php?f=569&t=138543

I expect to have lots of fun dressing her! If you have any wardrobe or costume ideas, please post them there! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

CF wrote:That is terrific! I have some factory photos of my new Moira doll in her introduction thread:

I expect to have lots of fun dressing her! If you have any wardrobe or costume ideas, please post them there! :)
Wow, guess it will be a challenge finding clothes for her.
Fun though to collect them while waiting.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Cdlykke wrote:
CF wrote:That is terrific! I have some factory photos of my new Moira doll in her introduction thread:

Wow, guess it will be a challenge finding clothes for her.
Fun though to collect them while waiting.
It is! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

HervinBervin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HervinBervin »

Hi Guys!

Sorry I am not Danish, but this seemed to me to be the best thread for me. I hope you will not be insulted that I used this thread, but I didn´t find any other that would be more "Danish"....

I wanted to ask you about your experience with www.sex-doll-world.dk (Modern Relations) - I have seen in other thread that at least Cdlykke ordered through them thus I hope for some experience...

Was everything OK and legit? I really liked their style and offer, so I have opted for them.

I placed my order on January 31st and have actually seen factory photos about two weeks ago. But my problem is, I simply do not receive any aswers to any of my emails whatsoever... It is really frustrating, I have a feeling like writing to a brick wall - I write a letter - the wall remains silent...

I have send some remarks and wishes right after the order and now some corrections of wrongly produced doll after the factory photos arrived, but no reaction from them at all.

I actually thought maybe their English was not good enough and they were possibly still translating, so tried to write in german as well (I am sorry but my "Nordic language skills" are limited to "hovmästarsås" which is unfortunately in swedish and would not help me much anyway....) But I didn´t experience any improvement at all with a german email...

Is this a normal working style of www.sex-doll-world.dk and they read my emails, thought something about some "pushy idi*t from Central Europe", remained calm and silent yet took care of everything and the doll will arrive as ordered? Or did you experience any kind of any customer service, they communicated with you and keep ignorng only me?

I would like to know your experiece so that I can act accordingly

Thank you very much

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

HervinBervin wrote:Hi Guys!

Sorry I am not Danish, but this seemed to me to be the best thread for me. I hope you will not be insulted that I used this thread, but I didn´t find any other that would be more "Danish"....

I wanted to ask you about your experience with http://www.sex-doll-world.dk (Modern Relations) - I have seen in other thread that at least Cdlykke ordered through them thus I hope for some experience...

Was everything OK and legit? I really liked their style and offer, so I have opted for them.

I placed my order on January 31st and have actually seen factory photos about two weeks ago. But my problem is, I simply do not receive any aswers to any of my emails whatsoever... It is really frustrating, I have a feeling like writing to a brick wall - I write a letter - the wall remains silent...

I have send some remarks and wishes right after the order and now some corrections of wrongly produced doll after the factory photos arrived, but no reaction from them at all.

I actually thought maybe their English was not good enough and they were possibly still translating, so tried to write in german as well (I am sorry but my "Nordic language skills" are limited to "hovmästarsås" which is unfortunately in swedish and would not help me much anyway....) But I didn´t experience any improvement at all with a german email...

Is this a normal working style of http://www.sex-doll-world.dk and they read my emails, thought something about some "pushy idi*t from Central Europe", remained calm and silent yet took care of everything and the doll will arrive as ordered? Or did you experience any kind of any customer service, they communicated with you and keep ignorng only me?

I would like to know your experiece so that I can act accordingly

Thank you very much
Hi HervinBervin
I have received factory photos and tracking number long time ago. Have checked ups daily and yesterday status changed from 'waiting for ups' to 'label printed'. As I understand this means parcel has arrived in Europe.
As for communication my experience is, you need to use the mail form on their Web page. René does not reply if you just send an email. And the communication I have received has been sort of OK, not very specific but he has been quite open on the prolonged shipping time, presumably due to C19.
I am in contact with another Danish client waiting for arrival.
My order was placed mid February so now nine weeks ago. Hope my doll will arrive within the next two weeks. It sure has been a loooooong wait.

HervinBervin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HervinBervin »

Cdlykke wrote:
Hi HervinBervin
I have received factory photos and tracking number long time ago. Have checked ups daily and yesterday status changed from 'waiting for ups' to 'label printed'. As I understand this means parcel has arrived in Europe.
As for communication my experience is, you need to use the mail form on their Web page. René does not reply if you just send an email. And the communication I have received has been sort of OK, not very specific but he has been quite open on the prolonged shipping time, presumably due to C19.
I am in contact with another Danish client waiting for arrival.
My order was placed mid February so now nine weeks ago. Hope my doll will arrive within the next two weeks. It sure has been a loooooong wait.
Dear Cdlykke,

thank you very much for the quick reply I apprciate it a lot. It is a great hint, I will try the webform now and let you know :thumbs_up:

I know it is a long wait, it is no problem for me, I am used to waiting and am patient, problem is the silence - I want to make sure that René took care of the production flaw but I receive no feedback...

Wishing you a very short wait time for your new darling (it is YL / YX doll, correct?)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is smooth and she will arrive safely and will be gorgeous!! :wink:

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

You are welcome HervinBervin.
It is YL155D. Shall keep you posted on development. And all the best with your order.

INFORMATIONS