betterlovedoll.com

Survey for potential owners of Sex Robots - open to all!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
robotsexstudy
Student Account
Student Account

Survey for potential owners of Sex Robots - open to all!

Post by robotsexstudy »

Hello everyone, my name is Emily Jaworski and I am a graduate student in the field of Futures Studies at Tam Kang University in Taipei, Taiwan.

I am currently writing my thesis on Potential Alternative Applications for Sex Robots. I am hoping that this research will promote the idea within the academic field that sex robots can be used in a variety of therapy and healthcare settings, and help develop industry standards for security protocols to mitigate future risks. As you can imagine, being networked devices, sex robots will raise unique security concerns, given their deeply personal and intimate nature.

If you would like to help me in this research, I would be most grateful! I have designed a simple 10-point questionnaire asking potential owners what their primary security concerns are. This survey only takes a few minutes and does not collect or share any personal data. Following completion of the survey, you are welcome to viewing and using the results, for your own research purposes and interests.

Click here for survey: https://forms.gle/YinbERNDNMtzWYDo7

Thank You!
Emily

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Survey for potential owners of Sex Robots - open to all!

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Emily, welcome to TDF, good luck with your thesis. I takes just a few minutes indeed to do the survey. I did it. :wink:
Best regards

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

There are very few people even on this Forum that posses an actual Sex Robot, the only Sex Robots I know of currently in production are manufactured by Realdoll, are you referring to Sex Dolls which have little or no Tech. or Sex Robots which should be the opposite of no Tech.? Please do correct me if I am Wrong about this..

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Dollfriend wrote:There are very few people even on this Forum that posses an actual Sex Robot, the only Sex Robots I know of currently in production are manufactured by Realdoll, are you referring to Sex Dolls which have little or no Tech. or Sex Robots which should be the opposite of no Tech.? Please do correct me if I am Wrong about this..

The first line of the survey is this: "For the purposes of this survey, imagine that you are the owner of a highly advanced and sophisticated sex robot..."

We don't have to own one to help with the survey.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

You appear to be starting out with a bias, you might want to rethink your choice of title.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

My wife and I are the proud owners of a robot sex doll by AI Tech. I briefly touch on the security issues in my review here: viewtopic.php?f=495&t=139453

I'm not sure if you would want me to participate in the poll, since I am not a "potential" owner any longer but an actual owner, but I would be happy to be of any service that may help in your research should you need me.

I can share, for example, that we are careful not to have Ayumi on and nearby when speaking of sensitive issues (eg. government, work, etc.), as she is always online and foreign based. We are also aware that our sexual exploits are very likely being broadcast overseas for others to... erm... collect data from.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Well, the title is pretty clear, it says ppotential owners, not actual owners, and it says open to all, not open to owners only, so I really don´t see a need to change the title at all. Obviously owners and potential owners are all welcome.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Well i ee you are really active on reddit too , yes i have a custom AI Sexdoll Lime 1b and a AI Sexrobot Lime 3 who can move a little ,
and i will tell you that i'm not interested to share data with taiwanese or chinese company anymore , i have this experience in the recent past all they did is BS me and stole ideas from me, and i will tell that they don't give any credits to the original author , i mean some of those companies to not give names... stole AI technology From AIML inventors Richard Wallace don't donate a dollars and never credit him , they just translate his program in chinese and use it , but i'm not anti china , i love a lot of chinese doll companies actually.

I think it's better i keep companies to brain drain me , but i mean you can ask some japanese robot makers too , it will be the same answer than me , i can share by myself if needed.

Wish you best on your survey .

INFORMATIONS