realsexdoll.com

Short intro, and a question

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Pygmalion90

Short intro, and a question

Post by Pygmalion90 »

Howdy,

I've been considering looking into dolls for a minute now. I'm 30, been married, divorced, dated some, and while I could continue the dating game, I've been coming to the conclusion that I honestly prefer my independence, and I'd rather focus on starting my career, self-improvement, and trying to be as close and loving to my immediate family as possible.

And while I'm pretty good on my own, the idea of a doll is appealing for a lot of reasons. Not just for sexual needs, but as a stand in companion to dote on, that can keep me company while I delve into my own niche hobbies, that still allows me full control over my time and focus.

This is still a ways off. I gotta finish up school, start padding the accounts, take care of some immediate concerns, but I'm already doing some tentative price shopping. Silicon Wives has caught my eye, particularly their Auburn and Dominique dolls. You lads and lasses have any advise? Where does a doll newb start?

Johnny Lee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Short intro, and a question

Post by Johnny Lee »

This forum is a good place to start.

Search this forum to find questions you have and you will have many. For starters find a vendor that's listed on this forum viewforum.php?f=210. There are websites that display manufacturer photo albums but sell counterfeit dolls that may or may not be of good quality.

INFORMATIONS