www.dolls.co

First Time Buyer - AF 160cm - Entire process reviewed!

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Talltayls

First Time Buyer - AF 160cm - Entire process reviewed!

Post by Talltayls »

(3-4 minute read) Sorry for the length, but if you want specifics, here they are.

I recently made my VERY FIRST purchase of this nature, and ultimately bought from sexxdolls.co. This will provide a detailed rundown of my entire experience throughout the process. With the amount of potential $ you can spend, and risk getting ripped off on a fake site, or receive a fake doll, this should assist anyone in a similar position. I know how nerve-wrecking it was to click that “submit order” button for $1,100+

Anyways, here we go. Covid-crisis in full swing, being home = boredom... decide to make this purchase. After researching many websites, I find: Sexxdolls.co - I am intrigued by their prices, but also that they are based in the US (I believe), like myself.

April 29th, 2020-
The date I submit my order. Purchasing a [AF Doll - 160cm (5’3”) B-Cup - Head #114]. On the site, it shows “please allow 5-7 business days for production”, and I believe another 5-7 for shipping. Estimating 2-3 weeks total, but with the Covid epidemic, I immediately assume shipping MAY take longer.

April 29th (still) -
Few hours later, I write to Customer Support, wanting to know about storing the doll (if I could lie her flat, or if it is preferred to hang, etc.) and also asked, if I purchase other AF brand “heads”, could I switch them out on my AF brand doll.

April 29th (STILL same day) -
It took their support only 7 MINUTES to respond to this first email!!! Lightning fast customer service, a GREAT sign right from the start. This wasnt an “automated” system response, it was an actual person, answering each question I submitted, in detail (and FYI, yes the AF doll heads can be changed whenever with AF dolls, so thats dope) Was also informed that the shipment would come through FedEx.

11:21pm -
I reply, giving them my praise thus far. I asked when I could expect to receive a tracking # from either them or the manufacturers.
At 1:42 (barely over 2 hours later) they respond again, telling me when production is finished, I will receive the tracking # in an email once FedEx has generated the tracking info.

May 6th -
Fast forward 1 full week. Since it had been exactly 7 days since my order placed, being eager, I emailed them to see if the tracking info would be available. Perhaps I was a bit excited, lol.
Regardless, about 7-8 hrs later, they responded saying “Great News, your order was packaged today and is now ready for shipment! We will send you confirmation when it leaves, with tracking info...” etc.

Now, after this, it DID take an additional 3 days to actually receive the tracking & confirmation in an email. But, from what I can tell, this waiting period was ONLY because of the current Covid-crisis. Due to the demand on shipping, there simply is not enough trucks/planes/etc., so sometimes items get stuck waiting for an available plane, or something.

Anyways, May 10th @ 5:15 pm -
Package is officially IN TRANSIT! (11 days since submitting order!)

Over the next couple days, as I watch the tracker on FedEx, something caught my eye. FedEx was showing my package as a box with dimensions of 119cm x32x28... and weighed 48.5 lbs / 22 kg. I was worried, because how does a 160cm doll fit into a 119cm box, even with the head not attached? Also, the weight sounded much lighter than I was expecting.
So on May 15, I contact Sexxdolls.co again, asking their opinion on the matter, and if the dimensions/weight sounded correct for the specific doll I purchased.

May 16th (maybe 14 hours later) -
They respond, telling me this is a very common thing customers ask (perhaps the most common question they get) and basically explained that FedEx weight & dimensions reported can be pretty inaccurate most times, when “customs” is involved. It has something to do with helping lower customs fees as much as possible. I dono, but it made sense to me. Also, she included a link to their forum, from a previous customer asking this very same thing, and everything ended up smooth as expected in that instance.
So, I am satisfied with their explanation, and relieved of any worry about receiving a wrong doll or something.

May 18th -
The package is in my home-town, at my local sorting facility just a few miles down the road, and FedEx says it is scheduled to be delivered by 10:30am. However, it only takes them until 9:15am to show up!

In total, it took just a little over 18 days from the moment I submitted my order, to the moment it was on my front porch. Considering the effects Covid has had on international shipping, I am very VERY satisfied with the timeline.

Also, with all my emails I submitted, not a single one took even a full day to get a response. Most times, I received my responses within a few hours, the LONGEST one taking like maybe 14 hours or something. That is 100% EXCELLENT customer support. I could not have imagined anything better, going into this as a first-time buyer.

Sexxdolls.co is absolutely the only site I will be using. If you are on the fence about buying from them, tip the scales in their favor. You will not find better support, and even pricing, on other legit pages. Especially since so many are based in China (or other international countries) and language barriers can cause confusion when exchanging emails. As a US Citizen, these guys gave me all the piece of mind I needed during this process. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

- Taylor

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Time Buyer - AF 160cm - Entire process reviewed!

Post by esp »

Great detailed review for this vendor. Thank you for the info.

INFORMATIONS