www.passiondolls.com

FOXY doll in HOT SKATES

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
dollarer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: FOXY doll in HOT SKATES

Post by dollarer »

PassionDolls wrote:Wow, no doubt she looks sexy. The theme is so hot.

Foxy reminds me of this doll:
IR-custom1.jpg
The body figure looks pretty much the same.

[/size]
Tell me who's that girl, running around in a pink nothing?
In any case, her breasts are not fused.
Delicious.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

To Passion Dolls. Really, which doll is that blonde that you posted? I'm very interested and I think others are too. Thanks,

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

LatexLadyLover wrote:To Passion Dolls. Really, which doll is that blonde that you posted? I'm very interested and I think others are too. Thanks,
That's a 3D rendering - probably the original reference

dollarer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollarer »

MoviePilot wrote:
LatexLadyLover wrote:To Passion Dolls. Really, which doll is that blonde that you posted? I'm very interested and I think others are too. Thanks,
That's a 3D rendering - probably the original reference
Yes, I also believe that it is a virtual one. But I can't understand why PassionDolls is posting the template that is so much better than Foxy.
True, Foxy is hot, but the fused breasts ... then rather smaller and perfectly rounded.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PassionDolls wrote:Wow, no doubt she looks sexy. The theme is so hot.

Foxy reminds me of this doll:
IR-custom1.jpg
The body figure looks pretty much the same.

[/size]
This right here!!! 8O

INFORMATIONS