Starpery.com

animated voice for doll ??

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

animated voice for doll ??

Post by timetraveler1 »

today i saw a "i know your their " toy talking puppy kids toy for $5.00 at the dollar general . the voice sounds like a girls voice and says 20 different things like " lets have some fun , tell me a secret , lets be friends , lets play some more, are ya goin ... see ya !! etc. etc. its interactive knows when your their ... probably by a light sensor . they are small pet animal toys stuffed . thought this may be something for anyone who wants their doll to talk and be cheap enough to put in the doll head , etc. best of all you can try it before you buy it listen to it in the store so you know what it sounds like !! :) the voice also has a laugh too which is kinda nice !!

MidasX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MidasX »

a light sensor can be adapated to fit in an eyeball. but I as for the sayings. they can get old pretty quick. but if somthing could set up to hook up an Ipod or mp3 player to play a random sound.. and if you got enough sayings on there then...... it wouldn't get old....

Midas

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

maybe thats why in my a.i. french madem i doll i know have it where she has learned randomly to say "nag nag nag !! lol !! :lol: :wink:

INFORMATIONS