realsexdoll.com

Intro

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

BigRed

Intro

Post by BigRed »

Hello TDF users!
Brand new to the doll world but have gone all in. What’s all in I hear you ask? It is subjective after all. I currently have 4 dolls on order. Yes 4! Where will I store them? No idea honestly but it’ll work out (crossed fingers). I ordered from all different vendors in a dollar cost average inspired tactic.
Ok what dolls? Drum roll please...
1st order: SY Doll 157B. Exactly as shown in link (hopefully). I will call her Skye.
https://www.fansdolls.com/157cm-skinny- ... l-belinda/

I understand I can’t post pix till 5 posts? Yes, make me earn it.

2nd: WM Doll 172B behemoth I know. At this point I believe I had lost my mind, but I continue against all logic. She is Hayley. Once again exactly as show in link. Just realised how I creative I am whilst typing this! Oh well. Bought from Southern Treasures, website runs like a dog but it may be my devices, hence fansdolls link.
https://www.fansdolls.com/wm-172cm-full ... -adabelle/

3rd: Just one more I said! WM Doll 168A. To be named Lauren. This is the vendor that I am most fond of so far, great communication and recommended by TDF! Once again as pictured! Wow really? Yes... :x
https://mojoz.com.au/wm-168cm-a-cup-nad ... -doll.html

4th: Last one? It better be or I’ll book a room in a care centre with soft walls. Enough mental commentary. WM Doll 158A. Finally got a bit creative here and changed up the head from what is pictured. Wow I know right; outta my way Da Vinci!
Body: https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-a-cup-akari/
Head: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-062/
Ok between you and me I haven’t exactly ordered this one. I requested it through Mojoz and they were happy to supply. Should list on site tomorrow I am told and I will be the first to purchase Hoo Rah.

I have found the commercial side of the doll industry to be quite scamming, incorrect and potentially dangerous. Scamming; I’m sure you know all about that by now! If not be careful with your currency, there be sharks in the waters. Incorrect; details with blatantly wrong heights, colour tones, compatibility with accessories and even wrong labelled brands. Dangerous; being able to order, pay for and get sent a doll that is deemed illegal in purchasers home country. In my time browsing I have come across multiple dolls that would see you do time down under. Sorry no English? Nah mate your F’d. Tasteful swearing ok?

With that gripe out of the way, hello again. Any feedback on suppliers used or doll choices made, speak (or type to be more accurate) and I will check back in.

Poll: What colour skin tone does Sophie have in the picture? So hard to tell! Bonus points for identifying Areopagus colour as well. Yes site says pink but I don’t know. My opinion is natural skin and pink nipples. What do you think? A skin tone guide for each supplier would be fantastic. Hmm there’s a project.
Look at the time! Well there goes an hour of my life I hope you were mildly entertained.

BigRed

super roo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Intro

Post by super roo »

Welcome BigRed, welcome and congrats on your purchases. I’m definitely a fan of the WM 172b, nice choice.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

OMG! 4 in your entrance to the world of doll owners :)

xseria

Post by xseria »

Welcome BigRed. What an entrance! 4 all in one go huh? You decided that you wanted a harem right from the off. Respect! Funny what you mention about the industry being full of sharks. I figure if we are around long enough, we all are going to get scammed/ripped off or lied to at one point or another, that is why I am happy we have TDF for support. I didn't think I would even use TDF much at first, but it really is the go-to source for all things doll related. I have seen the management team step in and pull some incredible feats as well. They are pretty cool, so long as we follow the rules *wink*

Congrats on those 4. If you are going TPE then from what I have read and heard others say, WM is top notch. You are in for a splash! Cheers.
>Tell your world_

BigRed

Post by BigRed »

Yes all dolls are tpe. Thought I would mix things up with height and cup size a bit although I prefer small breasts more. Now for the wait!
Well when they do arrive (or do not), I promise to do an unboxing and share my opinion on the different vendors that were contracted.
Stay safe.

BigRed

puffy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by puffy »

BigRed wrote:Brand new to the doll world but have gone all in. What’s all in I hear you ask? It is subjective after all. I currently have 4 dolls on order. Yes 4! Where will I store them? No idea honestly but it’ll work out (crossed fingers). I ordered from all different vendors in a dollar cost average inspired tactic.
Congratulations on going all in! That is bold man. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. You're obviously someone who doesn't put all his eggs in one basket! 8)
Puffy - Now doll less - A Tale of Two Dolls

Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polysiloxane »

BigRed wrote:Hello TDF users!
Brand new to the doll world but have gone all in. What’s all in I hear you ask? It is subjective after all. I currently have 4 dolls on order. Yes 4! Where will I store them? No idea honestly but it’ll work out (crossed fingers). I ordered from all different vendors in a dollar cost average inspired tactic.
2nd: WM Doll 172B behemoth I know. At this point I believe I had lost my mind, but I continue against all logic. She is Hayley. Once again exactly as show in link. Just realised how I creative I am whilst typing this! Oh well. Bought from Southern Treasures, website runs like a dog but it may be my devices, hence fansdolls link.
https://www.fansdolls.com/wm-172cm-full ... -adabelle/

BigRed
Sounds like your going to have your hands full with 4 beauties to play with :D
I have also been looking at Southern Treasures however they aren't listed in the TDF vendors list.
How has your experience been with them and have you received her as yet?
I've seen several posts where members have bought small items from them but no dolls.
Has anyone else purchased a doll from Southern Treasures and how did it go?
Do they seem reputable and why aren't they in the TDF vendors list as we could do with more Aussie vendors?

Cheers :glou:

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

So, what ever happened to "BigRed"? Nary a word to be found (under the BigRed moniker at least) after his splashy 3 post 4 doll purchase entry to TDF. Funny that...
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

BadGrampy wrote:So, what ever happened to "BigRed"? Nary a word to be found (under the BigRed moniker at least) after his splashy 3 post 4 doll purchase entry to TDF. Funny that...
Perhaps those 4 dolls have been working him over pretty good and he needs to rehydrate and recuperate. :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polysiloxane »

Perhaps he was one of the rare unfortunate people who have an allergy to TPE 8O

Death by many boobies

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

"Perhaps those 4 dolls have been working him over pretty good and he needs to rehydrate and recuperate. :lol:"

"Perhaps he was one of the rare unfortunate people who have an allergy to TPE 8O
Death by many boobies"

BigRed - Last visited: Tue May 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Still "unboxing"... seems like he would have come up for air and food at least once since May! Maybe the girls are holding him hostage... ;)
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

He might make an appearance on Groundhog Day. :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Nicolle WM172B H372
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nicolle WM172B H372 »

Welcome to the Forum BigRed mate.
Of your choices, I like the WM172B the most. Same body my Nicolle is but with a different head. My Nicolle is a WM172B body with the 372 head. Your Adabella is WM172B body with the 242 head. The equivalent of the Anastasia doll at sexdollaustralia where i bought my Nicolle from. I've noticed different doll retailers call the models different names. My Nicolle is the Hanna Doll at Fandolls. Any way. A bit of variety for you to enjoy. Different models for different situations.
All good.

Newguy2021

Post by Newguy2021 »

I’d love an update as to how everything went from the 4 different company’s.

INFORMATIONS