realsexdoll.com

Soon to be doll owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

nubbeh

Soon to be doll owner

Post by nubbeh »

Hello everyone.

I just ordered my first doll. I have a strange bubbly sensation in my stomach and i feel slightly lightheaded.

I've wanted a doll for quite some time now, and I recently came into some money I could afford to spend. Not a lot of money, but enough to make this kind of purchase possible.

I looked at many dolls from WM and JY etc. in all kinds of shapes and sizes but in the end I settled on an Irontech IT165+.
All the right curves at the right places. The bubbly butt and juicy chest just etched a hole in my brain and made a home there. There was no other way to go, really.

I went with the Miki head, upgraded skeleton, standing feet and gel breasts.
I also went with vaginal insert, I hope it was the right choice. This will most likely be my only doll, at least for a quite some time, so the ability to "refresh" things downstairs feels like the right way to go for me.

The research leading up to this purchase, which brought me here, saved me from a bad vendor and knock-offs and led me even deeper into the rabbit hole. So thank you everyone for this incredible community.

And so begin the long wait.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Soon to be doll owner

Post by Studio »

Congratulations and welcome to TDF. Get ready for more of those sensations as she gets closer and closer to you.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Grats :).
And the question is really not for any of us to answer if you chose correctly but instead
If something about her grabs your eye and just really pleases you with how she looks
and is your perfect idea of the kinda doll you would like to have then , You chose the
correct girl :).

I am also waiting for my First Silicon Girl. After 10 years of Plush Love it is time to do
the plunge into a more realistic woman that I have dreamed of for a VERY long time.
Looking at all those dolls on the market yes there are many others that I would have
been more then happy with and caught my eye . But the market is currently pretty large
for these TPE type dolls more so then the Silicone ones. A person can look for days at
the different dolls for sale.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your girl when she gets there :). :thumbs_up:

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

nubbeh

Post by nubbeh »

Studio wrote:Congratulations and welcome to TDF. Get ready for more of those sensations as she gets closer and closer to you.
Thank you! My order just went from "pending" to "processing" and my heart took another skip. Still, it's 4-5 weeks before i can expect anything. Oh the wait!
john1972 wrote:Grats :).
And the question is really not for any of us to answer if you chose correctly but instead
If something about her grabs your eye and just really pleases you with how she looks
and is your perfect idea of the kinda doll you would like to have then , You chose the
correct girl :).

I am also waiting for my First Silicon Girl. After 10 years of Plush Love it is time to do
the plunge into a more realistic woman that I have dreamed of for a VERY long time.
Looking at all those dolls on the market yes there are many others that I would have
been more then happy with and caught my eye . But the market is currently pretty large
for these TPE type dolls more so then the Silicone ones. A person can look for days at
the different dolls for sale.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your girl when she gets there :). :thumbs_up:
Thank you! This is my first product of this kind and I'm not sure what to expect really. Over 10 years ago I tried a cheap blow up doll, it was kinda "meh" and ripped along the seam on like the 3'rd "session". Other then a "handheld" toy I'm very new to this.

Aesthetically I'm very happy with my choice, if pictures are telling the truth :)

I looked at many dolls before making my decision, at one point I had like 25 tabs open in my browser. Silicone is out of my range sadly, but one can always dream. Not long ago a TPE doll was also out of my range. :lol:
zaxdoll wrote:Hello and welcome :mrgreen:
Thank you!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Congratulations on the purchase of your first doll! Also, welcome to the forum!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations and welcome to the TDF community! I also opted for the insert because when I saw what it took to clean and disinfect the built-in version vs. the insert type I figured the latter would be easier to deal with. Plus, since I use a variety of fleshlight sleeves instead of the factory insert I can vary the texture and tightness to suit my mood. I think you're going to be very happy with your first purchase!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

lovedolls1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovedolls1 »

Congratulations on the new doll. I think the insert is I good choice I have dolls with both built in and insert. I find myself choosing the the dolls with insert more often because of the easier clean up and the ability to use fleshlights. The Iron Tech 165+ looks like a great choice. I have been tempted to get one more doll even though I don't really need another doll. I have been looking at the IT 165+ 163+ and 154+. I also like to use modified fleshlights.
My Dolls:
Ava - XYColo 158 Organic Silicon Pro
Savannah - JY 150 Busty Fitness Doll
Jessa - Piper 150 Jessica
Rachael - WM 158D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

lovedolls1 wrote:Congratulations on the new doll. I think the insert is I good choice I have dolls with both built in and insert. I find myself choosing the the dolls with insert more often because of the easier clean up and the ability to use fleshlights. The Iron Tech 165+ looks like a great choice. I have been tempted to get one more doll even though I don't really need another doll. I have been looking at the IT 165+ 163+ and 154+. I also like to use modified fleshlights.
Have you tried out the "Fleshlight Girls" series? (I'm guessing so). I have the earlier texture Bibi Jones & Riley Steele, along with the Mia Malkova, Kimmy Granger, Jessica Drake, and Anikka Albright. The opportunities for variety are boundless. I've been thinking about ordering a Boogina from Germany, too, but I'm not sure that the shape would work well and dem dere euros are heap big wampum.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

lovedolls1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovedolls1 »

Rock13 wrote:
lovedolls1 wrote:Congratulations on the new doll. I think the insert is I good choice I have dolls with both built in and insert. I find myself choosing the the dolls with insert more often because of the easier clean up and the ability to use fleshlights. The Iron Tech 165+ looks like a great choice. I have been tempted to get one more doll even though I don't really need another doll. I have been looking at the IT 165+ 163+ and 154+. I also like to use modified fleshlights.
Have you tried out the "Fleshlight Girls" series? (I'm guessing so). I have the earlier texture Bibi Jones & Riley Steele, along with the Mia Malkova, Kimmy Granger, Jessica Drake, and Anikka Albright. The opportunities for variety are boundless. I've been thinking about ordering a Boogina from Germany, too, but I'm not sure that the shape would work well and dem dere euros are heap big wampum.
Yeap, I own a few, my favorites right now are: Stoya Destroya, Janice Griffith Eden and Turbo Thrust Ice.
My Dolls:
Ava - XYColo 158 Organic Silicon Pro
Savannah - JY 150 Busty Fitness Doll
Jessa - Piper 150 Jessica
Rachael - WM 158D

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Congratulations on your new girl coming.
Your going to love Miki. She is just gorgeous.

Here’s a couple for inspiration for you.

Tighes.

lemorte86

Post by lemorte86 »

It’s probably a good idea. I’ve had I don’t know I think four dolls. I think you made the right choice. My first stall was a really cheap candy 18 end it was just a foam body with a tiny bit of silicone wrapped around the foam. Honestly a complete rip off considering I got a way better doll for the same price later. Anyhow I prefer built-in rather than insert. But I have had two vaginal tears. So 2of 4. My newest JM tore. I don’t think you would ever have that problem with the modern for TPE or full silicone doll. With the insert that is. If you get fixed just know that with a lot of the brands they just always are too tight or some thing and rip within like a year and we’re not even talking a long time of use here.

INFORMATIONS