www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid goes Live With Lisa

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
denchai

Re: Gynoid goes Live With Lisa

Post by denchai »

Popcorn212 wrote:
denchai wrote:
MrJigglez wrote:Hey folks! I’m new here, and this is my first time posting.

I had placed an order for the 151cm “Rong” from Starpery, but after seeing some pics of her, and readying all the great reviews from Alottahope and others on Gynoid I decided to cancel the Starpery and spend the extra on Gynoid. Considering the measurements of the various dolls I went with this one, Lisa 170cm because she had what is to me the perfect body and I expect it to be much easier to buy clothing for 35,24,36” BWH, than with many other dolls. I did opt for the Li Hui head as she is perhaps the most beautiful doll face I’ve ever seen except for perhaps WM #56.

I just placed my order with Silicone Lovers who say it could be 1-15 days to begin production , and up to 45 days for that to finish. So I won’t expect to see her until mid February. Just in time for Valentine’s Day . I also opted for the automated cleaning machine from WM that washes, dries, and UV sterilizes. this means I won’t have to wear a condom, and won’t have to carry her to the bathroom when I’m ready to go to sleep. :sleeping:

I have 60 days to think of a name. Any suggestions?

Could I possible go 60 days without masterbating? It sure would make my first time with this doll amazing. :whistle:
I placed order for Lisa on 16 September but I don't get any news from the vendor yet. :cry: :(

SAME! placed my order around Sept. 15th & I even contacted Gynoid on twitter who tweeted back that it would be ready come Christmas. Next two weeks are holidays so I doubt I'll even receive any news until 2021 at this point. Same issue last year took six months to get my Gynoid but that was at the height of Covid so the factories were shut down. This time around however is like what the hell? Not a single update has been sent to my vendor. Gynoid has amazing dolls no doubt but when it comes to customer service.. yikes!
I hope, we will get a good news before the last day of year 2020.

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

I placed my order for model 13 on Dec 6 and just got word that she's out of the mold and to expect factory photos any day now. Man I'm chomping at the bits here! Can't wait to have her in my arms. And shower. And bed. And backseat of my truck :)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

MrJigglez wrote:I placed my order for model 13 on Dec 6 and just got word that she's out of the mold and to expect factory photos any day now. Man I'm chomping at the bits here! Can't wait to have her in my arms. And shower. And bed. And backseat of my truck :)
Lucky man! That doll is elite tier in the modern doll world. Looking forward to plenty of pics!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS