realsexdoll.com

Hello New Member New Fascination

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello New Member New Fascination

Post by DollMech »

Hello everyone! I don't remember how I got here the first time but I keep coming back. I had heard about the company Real Doll and I came across the KimberDoll recently and I have been thinking about getting a doll ever since. I don't know if it will work out but it is nice to know that others may buy her if it doesn't. I still have not made a final decision but the Kimber seems like an affordable first. I am also thinking about a travel case for me first doll so I can bring her with me on trips. Glad to be a member now so I can look around some more! Nice to meet all of you.

paul_tx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello New Member New Fascination

Post by paul_tx »

I have ordered a KimberDoll myself on Friday but have not heard anything regarding shipping dates.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

You might consider a torso doll if taking her on trips. You might be able to get her in one of those luggage things on wheels.

Phil

paul_tx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paul_tx »

:D If I traveled a lot I would buy a sex doll head suitable for BJs and stick it in a bowling ball bag. Maybe a bowling shirt to make it more believable.

Sum_guy

Post by Sum_guy »

I usually take an auto stroker toy that can be synced to videos when I travel. I just pretend Kimber is controlling it from home :thumbs_up: :lol:

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollMech »

paul_tx wrote:I have ordered a KimberDoll myself on Friday but have not heard anything regarding shipping dates.
I ordered mine yesterday and I am waiting for shipping info now too. Did you hear anything yet? Kinda funny how much I am looking forward to her. I guess I can blame all of the great pics I have seen where the doll is absolutely stunning! How could you not want to give it a try!!

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollMech »

Sum_guy wrote:I usually take an auto stroker toy that can be synced to videos when I travel. I just pretend Kimber is controlling it from home :thumbs_up: :lol:
Hey sum guy, which toy do you have? I have been thinking about getting one of those myself. I was loking at one for about 200 and decided that I would get Kimber instead. But I still want a toy that I can sync.

paul_tx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paul_tx »

DollMech wrote:
paul_tx wrote:I have ordered a KimberDoll myself on Friday but have not heard anything regarding shipping dates.
I ordered mine yesterday and I am waiting for shipping info now too. Did you hear anything yet? Kinda funny how much I am looking forward to her. I guess I can blame all of the great pics I have seen where the doll is absolutely stunning! How could you not want to give it a try!!
yes, I heard back last night and it's on the way so I'm very excited.

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollMech »

paul_tx wrote:
DollMech wrote:
yes, I heard back last night and it's on the way so I'm very excited.
I received my tracking info and for two days it returned an error. But the tracking is active now. I was thinking a short while ago about taking her for a ride in the car topless with some sunglasses and maybe a hat. My windows are mildly tinted so I think I can pull it off! Have some fun while testing out the reaction. Then just reach over and recline the seat in case someone reports me to the police for lewd behavior! I am in New York so I expect her to take the full five days for delivery. Are you in Texas?

paul_tx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paul_tx »

yes, I'm in Texas. She was supposed to show up today but UPS now says tomorrow.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, enjoy shopping. There are 65 and 80 cm mini dolls that you could put in a suitcase for travel.

INFORMATIONS