www.siliconelovers.com

Candid review of Silicone Lovers

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Rusty_LoveJoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Candid review of Silicone Lovers

Post by Rusty_LoveJoy »

I still think Silicone Lovers(SL) is a pretty decent vendor, but I will NOT buy another doll from it.
There are 3 reasons why:
1. Pricing
- Maybe this can be just one and only reason.
- Please compare the prices on SL with the ones on other vendors' website before you make the final decision.
- Vendors make profits merely by taking orders from you and responding to your questions and requests. Your doll will be delivered directly from the manufacturer. They(vendors) don't physically handle your doll unless they sell the dolls on their own shelves. Therefore, you should find the legitimate vendor that offers you the best price.
- Do not trust when the vendor says they are the one who has the best relationship with the manufacturer, because all other big vendors that you know would say the same. It won't matter especially when you just purchase a doll with the standard feature.
- SL offers a 20% discount during the Black Friday season only. You would see that the prices of dolls on SL are lowered down to the competitor's price level finally. So, wait until Black Friday if you want to order your doll from SL.
- SL tries to provide good service, but their service is not superior enough to cover the price difference. Trust me.

2. Little business tactics
- I am not going to present any evidence like screen shots, email contents and etc. because of the reason 3 below.
- I think SL is a pretty new vendor and is trying to prevent customers from spreading the words. In my opinion, they use email maneuvers to show that they didn't do anything wrong.
- What merchants are 100% honest. (No offence to merchants, but from the business perspective) But, it can be really annoying and frustrating when things are not going well. Customers would think that they are lying.
- You've seen SL has been having communication problems with customers. Who wouldn't be able to provide good service during the low season. What it matters is how they do during the high season. That's what makes them stand out among all vendors.

3. They always have some excuses.
- Period.
- Maybe you will see what I mean.

I am considering purchasing a Gynoid doll some time later because I like my first doll so much. Sex dolls ARE the future indeed.
But, I will not purchase it from SL. I can't while I know this much now.
I strongly recommend you should buy a sex doll if you are now considering and hesitating.
Just two things. Do some heavy weight lifting like deadlift, overhead squat, snatch etc. and get your testosterone and libido ready first.

Rusty

ispikeyi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Candid review of Silicone Lovers

Post by ispikeyi »

Honestly I'm not for or against this vendor but this is a terrible review. First you're not stating what your pros or cons are. You're asking for people to trust your opinion without even really telling people what your opinions are. You're not going to present evidence to support your "candid review" and people are just supposed to take your word and "maybe you will see what I mean." I get you won't buy from them again but I have no idea why.

Rusty_LoveJoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rusty_LoveJoy »

ispikeyi wrote:Honestly I'm not for or against this vendor but this is a terrible review. First you're not stating what your pros or cons are. You're asking for people to trust your opinion without even really telling people what your opinions are. You're not going to present evidence to support your "candid review" and people are just supposed to take your word and "maybe you will see what I mean." I get you won't buy from them again but I have no idea why.
You are just one of those who always starts with "I'm not for or against".
Do you want me delete the posting because I bothered you?

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

ispikeyi wrote:Honestly I'm not for or against this vendor but this is a terrible review. First you're not stating what your pros or cons are. You're asking for people to trust your opinion without even really telling people what your opinions are. You're not going to present evidence to support your "candid review" and people are just supposed to take your word and "maybe you will see what I mean." I get you won't buy from them again but I have no idea why.
Same here. SL has pretty much the same deals as any other site, and just like the others, you sometimes have to wait for the better deals. I have had excellent customer service with them, and while I haven't yet purchased from them personally, they are on my short list for next vendor I use.

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

I have had nothing but good experiences with SL. I bought Zoe from them in the 2019 black Friday sale, and then my twins last August.

Fantastic customer service, I can't fault them on that at all - even when they're really busy I get quick and helpful replies. Louis was always willing to help me out, and was very accommodating of my annoying last minute changes. He even sorted out changing 2 heads at the last minute, after my original order had been made, at no cost. Very cool.

I guess if I had one tiny gripe it's that they don't take phone calls, but I can understand why.

As for prices. They price match competitors, so I don't see how that's an issue.

They're also one of the few vendors that has a really slick website with great search functions.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a doll, I think they're awesome. I'm sure other vendors are great too, but if I ever want another doll I'll go with SL, I have nothing but praise for them.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cmstacker01 »

Rusty_LoveJoy wrote:
You are just one of those who always starts with "I'm not for or against".
Do you want me delete the posting because I bothered you?

No...my problem with this post, i'm someone else btw...

Is that you should go and look up the word CANDID..

Your post has nothing CANDID about it...
You don't dare to call a chicken a chicken it seems, running around in circled and make half ass points, hoping...people will understand what you mean..

Sorry dude..but if your review was candid...You would be able to prevent newbies from buying from this vendor if its really bad..

The only 'candid' thing you suppose to say was about the pricing...
All you other points, are so bad because you expect some people to already understand what you are talking about...

P.s A review is meant to help people who have 0 clue what you a re talking about so they have a great in depth what you are talking about when it comes to experience.

So for me,the only tip i actually got was about the pricing...the rest...still a BIG QUESTIONMARK.

This is a CANDID reply...

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

I'm agreeing with all of the replies above and adding my own take in order to vindicate Silicone Lovers reputation.

Although I've not purchased from them before I have had several message and email exchanges regarding help with an external purchase elsewhere, advice on options and information regarding manufacturers. Each time the reply has been swift, friendly and exactly what I required, this all during the current pandemic.

My next purchase will be through them as I believe they would go above and beyond to help as they've already done so with me despite no purchases yet. As Willus states their customer service is excellent and I also agree with their top website design, easy to navigate, lots of brands, details, it's my go to place checking out and comparing doll specifications.

It's obvious that you've had a bad experience with them Rusty and that's unfortunate but your scathing review lacking in actual information is not helpful regardless what you or anyone else think's of this particular vendor.

I would go on to say if anyone, especially in Europe wants a good deal go to Silicone Lovers as their current January sale is too good to miss! Price discounts I reckon cannot be beaten elsewhere, even straight at the manufacturers. They're also one of the few, possibly only vendors that don't charge for standing feet option.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

I'm in agreement with jimpink above.

Though I have not purchased from them yet, if I do get another doll, SL will be who I go thru.

I have asked them many questions while thinking about my next purchase, both thru email as well as chat. They have been nothing but helpful in both cases, with prompt, courteous replies. :thumbs_up:

They're also very accommodating when it comes to special requests, from what I've seen. Not to mention that their website is very slickly put together.

Not sure why you have such an issue with drop shipping either, as all vendors do this with custom doll orders. Their pricing is on par with the competition, and I'm sure they would price match if you requested it.

FurryNeko
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FurryNeko »

My experience with Silicone Lovers was nothing short of exemplary. Lou answered questions fully and was helpful throughout the entire sale. Yes, sometimes emails took a few hours or even a day to get a reply, but email quantity varies for any business, I don't feel I'm more important than any other customer or potential customer.

You can find my review both here on TDF and on Trustpilot. I couldn't have been happier with the experience.
"Photons and force fields; flesh and blood – it’s all the same, as long as your feelings are real." - The Doctor, Star Trek: Voyager.

If you would like to know more about me, and my lovely wife Kara, you can read and follow our story by clicking here!

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

FurryNeko wrote:My experience with Silicone Lovers was nothing short of exemplary. Lou answered questions fully and was helpful throughout the entire sale. Yes, sometimes emails took a few hours or even a day to get a reply, but email quantity varies for any business, I don't feel I'm more important than any other customer or potential customer.

You can find my review both here on TDF and on Trustpilot. I couldn't have been happier with the experience.
Very well said, I echo this.

@ OP Candidness is not an excuse for posting a scathing 'review' which lacks any sense of logic or reasoning.

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Willus wrote:I have had nothing but good experiences with SL. I bought Zoe from them in the 2019 black Friday sale, and then my twins last August.

Fantastic customer service, I can't fault them on that at all - even when they're really busy I get quick and helpful replies. Louis was always willing to help me out, and was very accommodating of my annoying last minute changes. He even sorted out changing 2 heads at the last minute, after my original order had been made, at no cost. Very cool.

I guess if I had one tiny gripe it's that they don't take phone calls, but I can understand why.

As for prices. They price match competitors, so I don't see how that's an issue.

They're also one of the few vendors that has a really slick website with great search functions.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a doll, I think they're awesome. I'm sure other vendors are great too, but if I ever want another doll I'll go with SL, I have nothing but praise for them.

To follow up on my praise for Silicone Lovers:

I realised at the weekend that WM hadn't provided the test blocks of TPE that I requested (my order arrived Nov 26th and I only just realised), as well as still waiting on the pink wigs that WM were going to send but still haven't arrived. I contacted SL yesterday and they sorted it out super fast and have told me that it'll all be on the way soon. WM being WM apparently they are also sending duplicates of all the eyes I had in my order... lol "just WM things"...

Brilliant vendor, one more reason for me to always go with them in future.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Willus wrote:
To follow up on my praise for Silicone Lovers:

I realised at the weekend that WM hadn't provided the test blocks of TPE that I requested (my order arrived Nov 26th and I only just realised), as well as still waiting on the pink wigs that WM were going to send but still haven't arrived. I contacted SL yesterday and they sorted it out super fast and have told me that it'll all be on the way soon. WM being WM apparently they are also sending duplicates of all the eyes I had in my order... lol "just WM things"...

Brilliant vendor, one more reason for me to always go with them in future.
Indeed, I think I am on doll 9 or so with Lou and his team, and they do everything they can to ensure everything is as smooth as possible. They really proved themselves for me when things went wrong, and Irontech shipped a doll with the wrong TPE blend, the team at Silicone Lovers immediately corrected this and had IT create and ship a replacement body in the appropriate blend the next week.

It is easy to recommend a vendor when everything goes to plan, it is when one still recommends them when things have not gone so, that it really counts !

INFORMATIONS